Chapter 15- He knows

The only thing I was special for. Not anymore, I guess.

Sarada didn't care if there was another Uchiha or not, as it matter of fact, it made her even more uninterested in life. "No mother, no father, no friends. I'm sure Angel would replace me easily."

Did he really mean that? One hundred billion, wow, my crappy self is worth that much? Dyam. Feeling cute might kidnap myself for ransom.

Would he really trade me for it? Who am I kidding he's the leader of the infamous Phantom Troupe. I can't even seduce him because he doesn't even seem to be attracted to me, or even interested in sleeping with me. He's on a mission and there's no way huh....

"I'm sure it's nothing, guys," Chrollo stated. "Well, if you say this all the time no wonder, we haven't got any clues," Illumi fired. They can sense how eager Hisoka was, his bloodlust was leaking, Illumi was on guard, as the Uchiha's are very powerful and they are unaware of how powerful she has gotten, or even if she knew. Walking closer, Chrollo began to smell something familiar, his face turned pale, knowing it was not an Uchiha they were going to see, pushing through the students to see a group of teenagers smoking marijuana and a female with red veins in her eyes.

"Not the red eyes we were looking for," Illumi said "We'll be back at the hotel." As they walked off, they saw their boss was no longer accompanying them. "Are you not coming?" Illumi asked. "I'm sure he has better things to do with his friend there." Hisoka gestured to Sarada, who had her head on the desk. "Jealous?" Chrollo smirked. "Of? Can't you see my plaything is with me? And we're going back to the hotel, together?" Hisoka grinned as Illumi rolled his eyes.

On their way out, Sarada felt a certain pair of eyes staring at her, she looked up to see Hisoka alongside Illumi leaving, however, Illumi stopped and stared at her. She made sure to use her acting skills, to look as dumb and innocent as she could, only to grin as he turned around.

He knows, but how did he?

Chrollo interrupted her thoughts as he sat next to her. "Found your girl?" she asked seductively. "False alarm," he sunk into his chair and covered his face with his bare hands. "Can I ask a question?" "You just asked a question, in a question, but please proceed." "What are you going to do if you find her?" He chuckled at how she phrased her question; he cupped her cheeks and brought his face close to hers, and said, "Not if, but when." He pulls his hand away. "She'll become the bride of the eldest Zoldyck; in return, I get one hundred billion." Sarada's eyes widen. "What are you going to do with all that money?" "Oh, I don't need it; it's for my family." "You're telling me there's a family, other guys, with your face on them?" He grinned, "Not that kind, just the people I grew up with."

Grew up with? That must be his troupe.

Having no other conversation to build, Sarada continued to explore her research, while Chrollo stared at her.

Dionysus, the goddess of fertility, wine, and theatre.