Fire Across the Galaxy - Part 1

Stormtroopers patrolled the grounds around the imperial landing pad. A single Gozanti class cruiser rested in the centre of a small squadron of tie fighters. As a pair passed one of the control centres, Sabine jumped out.

"Missed me Bucketheads?" she asked, holding up a spray paint canister.

"It's her!" yelled one of the troopers, as they both raised the blasters. Sabine ducked under the first blast, leaping over, and swinging up onto the building. She ran along the roof as the troopers continued to fire at her, missing each shot.

"Yup, you definitely missed me," she said, spreading her arms out, before she ran on, as the troopers continued to fire at her. She leaped down from the building, rolled on a crate, and sprinted off.

"We have an intruder on the north side, sector nine," said on the troopers, "The artist is back. Sound the alarm!" The troopers ran off in pursuit of Sabine, as the facility began to ring with the sound of the alarm.

Ezra, Zebb, and (Y/n) slipped out from behind the building, watching the troopers run off.

"Sabine's distraction is working," said Ezra. The trio sprinted towards the Gozanti class cruiser, as the stormtroopers continued to chase after Sabine. They were so focused on firing at the mandalorian, that they didn't notice the three, clearly not imperial officials standing on the access platform, of the cruiser. The platform rose up, sealing the ship. The trio sprinted into the control room, where Ezra paused, cracked his knuckles, then slipped into the pilot chair, already working at the controls. The ship's lights activated as the cruiser came to life. Looking out of the viewing window, (Y/n) watched Sabine jump about, easily dodging the blaster fire, as the cruiser rose into the air. The troopers must have noticed by this point that they were being robbed as they turned their fire on the transport. (Y/n) dashed back and lowered the platform. Sabine leaped on, swinging on one of the support beams. She landed and waved to the troopers.

"Bye, bye, Bucketheads," she called out as the cruiser flew off, lifting the platform. As the cruiser flew off, charges that Sabine had planted went off, destroying the tie fighters stationed at the landing sight. Ezra circled the cruiser about, flying through the cloud of smoke kicked up by the explosions, before flying off into the night.

...

The Cruiser and Ghost flew through the void of space, docked together. The crew of the Ghost sat around the holo table, which projected a red planet.

"The transport you stole, should be able to get us close to the fleet," said Hera, changing the projection to now display one of the Imperial Star Destroyers, "We know that Kanan is on board Tarkin's Star Destroyer."

"Which is surrounded by a bunch of other Star Destroyers," said Zebb, as the holo projector showed a fleet of star destroyers.

"Lots more," said Hera, turning to look at the group, "We'll need a distraction to cover our entry, Sabine?"

Sabine stared at the image of the Star Destroyer, stroking her chin as she thought it over.

"Engine room's here," she said, pointing at a section on the rear part of the ISD, "Along with all the power for the ship. If we could get inside the docking bay, I could rig something. Black em out. But our transport ship's not gonna fit in there."

"We need something small enough to get inside that hanger bay," said Hera.

"Something like a tie fighter?" suggested (Y/n).

"Yeah, that would work," said Hera, "Just too bad we blew up all those tie's back at the base."

"Well," said Ezra, "There's one left. But it's not at the base."