Chapter 1: The Nightmare

"What's happening", said Shizuki in a frightened way, "is...this a dream". A forest can be seen in the distance and a river can be seen over the horizon. A fiery sensation swallows up everything around him. "Is that...!!!" A house suddenly catches on fire and screaming can be heard from afar. "Shizuki...Shizuki...help me!!", said a voice coming from inside the house. Shizuki then starts running at top-speed but he seemed to not be moving. He extends his arm to see if he could reach someone but then he notices that he was standing perfectly still. "Why...Why can't I save them? Why am I so weak?", he thought. Suddenly the house collapses and a voice can be heard from behind him.
"Shizuki...Shizuki", whispered a voice. "Who's there!!", He then yelled interrupting the voice before it said anything else . "It's me, you need to wake up. We're late, you need to wake up...". Suddenly a white light peered through the side of his face. Shizuki then wakes up to see his friend at the window. "What are you doing?", asked Shizuki. "Waking you up, I could hear you screaming from next door", she answered in a sweet tone. "Did something happen?", she then assumed. "No, just another bad dream. Just give me a minute to get ready and i'll head out.", he told her.
"Ok, but remember to bring some money we're going to somewhere to eat", reminding Shizuki. "Alright", he said.