Chapter eleven: you did come here

Salia is tired she had gotten up before sunrise to make her way to Kilian's estate. For the last hon the he has been avoiding her and the last time she visited the estate the staff told her he was back home.
Yesterday she saw Rosa, one of his trusted servants buying some of the ingredients for his favourite pastries, meaning he was to return that day.

She now has been riding for an hour and her destination can be seen. The great mansion is built in a matter the old Greeks built their temples and lies in between tow outskirts of the forest. Salia passes the horses outside and a young stable hand is quick to help her. She thanks him and makes her way inside.
Her and Killian have not talked in over a month, she does not even know wether he will talk to her but she has to try. She misses him.
"His Grace has not woken yet, you may wait in the dining room" Rosa, escorts Salia and sets the table with some bread and two plates, the staff must except Killian to have breakfast soon, Salia is delighted about that for she has not eaten yet.
"I was hoping for a peaceful breakfast." Killian states as he enters the room. "I am here to apologise." "Go on." Killian's voice is stern, the same tone he head when lastly addressing Mrs. Silverstone. "You told me you had found someone you care deeply about." "Someone I love" he interrupts her. The situation is not improving for her. "And I still insisted on going out and it is my fault." Salia gives him a look of sorrow, she has never been good with words. "Alright, you did come out here wich is an appreciated gesture, please, I still care enough to not let you die on your way back." He gestures towards a chair and Salia gladly sits down. "Rosa would you mind fetching a second tableware?" Rosa nods and leaves the room. "Thank you" "you know I don't like being mad at you but it might be best for us to keep a bit of distance for a while. Salia nods, saddened to have temporarily lost her only friend.

After breakfast she takes her leave and rides back home.
As she arrives her mother is waiting for her at the door "Now where were you?" She shakes her head as she looks her daughter up and down "And go change into something presentable the April's are coming over." The April's, Salia is overjoyed. Kathrine is nice yes but she just is a different type of person than her and Katherine will try to tell her about all the nice gentlemen she has met and how she is sure some of them would love to talk to her.