Chapter 28

Hassana's pov .

It's been few days since I've left the hospital , I've been treated like an egg by everyone especially the two moms and sageer , the worst part is that I've been locked up like a prisoner .

Sageer please can we go out today , I'm bored Wallahi I said pouting ." Ohk but just for few hours he said then I stood up and hugged him ." Best hubby ever I said squealing while he just laughed and video taped me ." Can you bring out a cloth for me I asked ." Sure he said and went to the walk-in closet .

After five minutes he finally came out with pink pinafore dress and a white long sleeved shirt with white heels and a scarf .

How do I look ? I asked twirling around . Jamil habibty ( fantastic my love ) he replied ." Shukran ya habiby ( thanks my love ) I said and we both bursted out laughing ." I see now why momma and ammi call you guys the craziest couple hussaina said coming into the room ." waan ku dilayaa walaashay ( I will kill you sister ) I joked in Somali .

Here we go with the Somalian freaks sageer said shaking his head ." I told you to come so that I can teach you Somalia but you don't wanna so don't blame us hussaina replied and shrugged .

What brought you here anyways I asked ." Well ammi is looking for you mrs , and sorry to burst your bubble but you can't go out she said ." I've been in India for the past how many days and these oldies don't want me to go out I said pouting ." Don't worry I will convince them sageer said winking and left the room.

Let's go to them ya sally hussaina suggested and we both left the room for the room service to do their duty." Hey ,hey ,hey hassana in the houseeeee I squealed. " I think we should go back to doctor abhi because this girl here is crazy manal said and I rolled my eyes ." Leave my sister-in-law alone oo ya sally replied .

Just then amna video call came in ." Heyy baby momma I shouted ." Keh wai when will you grow up be amna said shaking her head ." Very soon momma , how my namsy I asked ." Which kind namsy ( namesake ) amna is obviously naming her child after me manal argued . " wai this manal , leave me alone fah , you've been disturbing my life toh I said eyeing her .

Continue rolling those eyes till they fall out she replied and the rest laughed while I pouted . " it's not fair fa I said and they laughed again ." Ya sally even you , amalili you too I asked . And that's how we continued gisting till sageer came and called us to get ready for the outing .

We toured around India and went to almost all the famous places like : Taj Mahal, Agra, The Holy City of Varanasi, which was my favorite, Harmandir Sahib: The Golden Temple of Amritsar, The Red Fort, New Delhi and other places which I can't really recall but we really had fun especially me .

Time skip.......

It was already and hour since we came back and decided to organize a stargaze . So everyone brought out his / her blankets with snacks and phone .

This is really calming leena said ." I agree with you I replied ." Let's play a game for couples manal suggested and we all agreed ." So the game is who knows the other most, we will start with hassana and sageer manal said ." Ohk so you guys will seat here and back face each other then meena will ask the questions and you will pick a boards that has "I do " the other one is he / "she does ", I'm going to call out something and each of you will pick any board is that clear Manal asked we nodded .

So the first question is :

Who eats the most ?
Me : I do
Sageer: she does .

Second question:

Who mostly cleans the room ?
Me: he does
Sageer: I do .

Third question.
Who wakes up earliest?
Me : I do .
Sageer: she does .

Last question
Who loves the other most ?
Me : I do
Sageer : I do

Awww so you guys love each other that much Amal said exaggerating ." No they don't , they just got married like that hashim said rolling his eyes ." Ya sageer warn your friend fa Amal said eyeing him . Lan yuejibah alnatija ( he won't like what I will do to him ) she added storming out of the room .

What up with that one ya sally asked ." Emotional problems I guess manal said and shrugged . What was that for man sageer asked hashim . I'm sorry I was just joking fa he replied." You better go and solve your problems sageer added and hashim also left the place .

A shooting star manal squealed." Everyone make a wish ya sally said and we all made wished . " so what was your wish habibty sageer asked ." For us to meet our princess in Jannah In Sha Allah I replied and wiped my tears ." In Sha Allah sageer replied and hugged me while I silently sobbed and soon later it turned to a group hug.

So here's another chappy, even though it's not that long bear with me please .

❤️