Chapter 33

Hello guys , ramadan Mubarak now we're done with the wedding so let the fun begin...........

Zara's pov
I have to execute my next plan immediately if not sageer is not going to be mine , now that I've got this 1 year old baby I would be able to use it as a threat to them I said to my worker." Ma'am but don't you think that we should keep her just in case of a huge emergency she suggested while feeding her .

No!!! I'm going to use her then maybe eventually kill her because she is useless to me and I hate her cries even though she is cute I replied . " no please don't kill her she replied." Who are you to tell me what to do and what not to do I said gritting my teeth ." I'm no one ma'am she replied and continued working .

Author's note: well if you guessed that it's hassana's baby she is talking about then you're right . No spoilers 🤫🤫🤫 keep reading to know how she got the baby .

I left the place immediately and went home dressed in a short midway show me your back turquoise dress and went clubbing . Immediately I got to the club everyone's attention was on me and I kept feeling myself." Can I have a dance with you baby girl a drunk rich guy said approaching me . " sure thing babe I replied and we went to the dance floor, had fun , drank and danced . " Kabir , baby you're here I said drunk ." Yes babe let's go and have fun he said and I followed him .

—————————————————
Hassana's pov
I woke up around 1pm due to the stress of yesterday." Good morning amor , sageer greeted bringing me a tray of my breakfast. Habibi , baby I replied hugging him then I sat down on his lap as he kept feeding me . We talked about the wedding and other stuffs before taking the tray to the kitchen .

Let's watch a movie , since we don't have anything to do sageer suggested and I nodded ." Ava!! Please can you bring the huge Oreo ice cream I bought with caramel popcorn to the movie room I shouted ." Yes ma'am she replied. Now let's go I said raising my hands so that he would back me ." You act like a baby he replied and picked me up ." Aren't i your baby I added and we headed to the movie room .

We arrived at the movie room and decided to watch through my window a movie that just came out recently. 10 minutes into the movie Ava brought our snacks and left ." Babe , you know that we are graduating next week right I said and he hmmed " so I was thinking why don't we travel with everyone like a mini vacation maybe to yankari reserve or Zuma rock resort . "That's a great idea , but I have to check my schedule first he replied and kissed my forehead then we continued watching .

Time skip .............
After watching that epic movie and sleeping for some hours we decided to visit amna and denni since it's been a while . Ohh I forgot to tell you that amna gave birth to a cute baby girl called Aya .

Amna baby!!!!!! I yelled entering their beautiful living room. Hassana !!! She yelled back with the same excitement." How are you ? And where is my baby I asked ." She is right here denni said entering the living room with little aya .

Aya baby !!! I cooed while picking her and kissing her cheeks while she giggled

Aya baby !!! I cooed while picking her and kissing her cheeks while she giggled ." It looks that I'm invisible here sageer said rolling his eyes ." Guy stop that thing you call rolling of eyes , do you want the eyes to fall out denni joked and we all laughed ." Alright Aya let's go to uncle sag ok I said and handed her over to sageer . Let's go and catch up it's been awhile amna said and dragged me to her room .

Are you pregnant she asked immediately we entered her room ." Not you too I groaned ." Seriously you are glowing and look at your cheeks she added touching my cheeks ." I'm not sure yet , though my period is late I said ." You should check it when you get home she advised and I nodded . We chatted like we have never before , took pictures and videos , made some TikToks and had a lot of fun . " I missed you soo much I said truthfully." I know right she said flipping her mid length hair.

We went downstairs ate dinner and headed home . I went straight to my room,  took my bath and wore my pajamas bum short with it's crop top shirt and my rose gold robe . I headed downstairs , made my cappuccino and went to the balcony to star gaze .
" what is my wife thinking about sageer said coming into the balcony with his white shirt and his sweatpants." Just thinking about life I said then we headed to the love seat and I laid down on his chest . " what about life ? He asked ." Well a lot of people have been asking me if I'm pregnant I answered ." Ohh so that's what has been bugging you , why don't you check then he suggested ." I just don't want to get my hopes high I said a sniffled .

Are you crying he said raising my head ." Don't worry no matter the outcome I will always and forever love you and I will always be by your side ok he added and I nodded my head ." I'm just scared sageer , I don't know why I have been feeling that my baby is still alive and in danger I finally poured out what I've been dreading to tell someone ." What do you mean? He asked ." I just have that feeling and I don't know why it keeps coming I replied wiping my tears away ." Shh no more crying ok , and everything will be alright , just keep praying he advised and I nodded my head .

Unknown's pov .

Ma'am , I've gotten news that Zara has held captive of your sisters baby akash said ." I knew something was fishy since she hasn't done anything in a while I replied ." But then why did she take the poor innocent baby from the hospital I asked ." That's something I'm still investigating on but I will get to the buttom of it .

Let me go get somethings I said and left the house to the grocery store. Just then I hit someone mistakenly and that person happens to be hussaina one of my triplet sister ." I'm sorry she apologized and looked at me ." Wait why do you look like my sister hassana and also somehow look like me she asked ." Uhmm maybe it's a coincidence I replied and left the place immediately.

Let me introduce myself a little for those that are still confused. So I'm hasna Muhammad , so hassana and hussaina are not actually twins but triplets and I'm the last sister , so apparently Zara's family had a history with my family a really bad one to be precised , and a lot of things happened when I was a kid , sadly my real parents think that I'm dead but I'm not , I'm trying to avenge myself and my family before showing myself to the world . I'm a successful fashion designer in India , California, USA and also in Nigeria but I hide my name so that my enemies won't be able to track me . So the name of my company is H&M boutique which stands for hasna and Muhammad that's all for now .

So this is our beautiful hasna , everyone say hello to her .

Dun dun dun , what's going on , well keep reading and find out more revelations that are coming up

Dun dun dun , what's going on , well keep reading and find out more revelations that are coming up. And I will like to a say a big thanks to habibti_101 for always voting , I really appreciate and please silent readers please also vote 😫🥺😢. Well that's all for today .

Ramadan Mubarak