Chapter 37

Heyy guys 🙃🙃🤗

Here's another update but we're starting with ammi's pov today how interesting.

Ammi's pov

After that phone call with hasna I didn't even want to believe that she is still alive and we didn't do anything in order to find her , I feel like I've failed in being a mother .

Ammi !! Ammi!!! I heard zee calling me ." Yes zee what happened I asked ." Can I go to ya hassana's house for a sleepover please she asked me with a puppy face ." Yes of course my love let's go and get you ready I said and we went to her room to pack some cloth in her duffel bag ." Ammi what we're you thinking about so deeply she asked ." It's nothing my love I replied." If you say so but forget that I'm always here she said and hugged me . Sometimes I fell like this girl is older than her age 🤣.

Hassana's pov
Today is ya sally 's nikah and sageer still hasn't spoken to me . I was broken out of my thoughts with ammi's call ." Good morning ammi I greeted ." Morning hassana , how are you doing ?? She asked ." I'm fine Alhamdulillah ammi , how is everyone at home ? I asked." Fine too, it's just that zee is coming over to your house now , I've sent the driver to bring her I think they're almost there seff she explained." Ohh ok no problem, I will just wait for her then we will go to the wedding together I replied ." Alright see you then dear she said and ended the call .

5 minutes later .
Ya Hassan !!!!!!!!! Zee yelled coming into the room ." My little munchkin I missed you soo much I said and hugged her ." I know right , how is my namesake doing she ashes touching my stomach." He's doing great zee just that he's trouble momma I said and we went upstairs to change . " let's wear matching outfits it has been a while zee suggested and we settled on this 👇🏻since it was literally the only matching outfit we had

 " let's wear matching outfits it has been a while zee suggested and we settled on this 👇🏻since it was literally the only matching outfit we had

We look lovely zee said twirling ." I know right I laughed ." Let's take a picture and send to uncle sag I said and I bough out my phone and we took cute pictures and I sent to him . Ok let's go madam I said and locked all the doors and we went out .

The wedding house
Aww you guys are matching , and look at how zee looks like your child manal cooed ." I know right , it's not easy to look this good I replied and we all laughed . Just then we heard yodeling and momma and ammi came into the room ." Congratulations my dear , you're now my in-law again ammi said hugging her and they prayed for her and left . Guess O my Allah ya sally said and started crying ." You're already crying in-law don't worry our brother will take good care of you hussaina said and we all did a group hug . She was dressed in this for the nikah before the dinner .

The groom and his friends are here aunty Jamila said coming into the room not before eyeing me

The groom and his friends are here aunty Jamila said coming into the room not before eyeing me ." Let's move momma shouted and we all moved downstairs. Just then I sighted sageer looking good in his babanriga and his hair was perfectly carved , I miss this soul soo much I thought . We took pictures but I couldn't stand close to sageer because aunty Jamila pushed hafeeza ( her daughter ) to stand close to him and momma sent me an apologetic look.

After the photo sessions everyone went to get ready for the dinner , and we went home with zee because I forgot to get her cloths at home ." Yaya Hassy why didn't you take pictures next to uncle sag in the house zee asked ." Ohh , he was taking pictures with everyone you know that it's his elder sister's birthday so yolo I replied and she nodded . " But it was also yaya moha 's wedding ai she said and I just nodded . This girl talks too much I thought and smiled .

We got home and I changed then helped zee change into her flower girl dress

Then I did her hair and added a little of makeup on her face ." If ammi catches me with this make up I'm dead zee said and we all laughed ." Which princess is this in my house sageer said coming into the room ." It's me uncle sag zee said running towards him then he raised her up and twirled her ." How are you doing ? Heard that your sleeping over he asked ." Yes uncle s , I'm hear to disturb you for two days she said showing her two fingers ." Alright then , we can't wait for that he replied and dropped her ." Good evening sag I greeted and he came over and kissed my forehead." How was today he asked ." Stressful and fine Alhamdulillah I replied " if you guys are going to do your love things here , please leave because there is a 9 year old girl here zee said scrunching her face and we laughed . " let me go abs freshen up then we will leave he said and left the room .

Well that was awkward, now can you please take a picture of my beautiful self she said and posed while I took the pictures." Wow the paparazzi is too much ya hassy she joked and I knocked her head ." Ouch what was that for she asked ." Ask me again I said and we left the room and just in time sageer came down . Let's go he said and we left the house .

@ the venue .
After all the event and all a huge tv was shown down and everyone was surprised because it wasn't part of the event . " Hello hassana an unknown voice said and I looked so confused." I know that you don't know me and all , but guess you've forgotten me but let me remind you a little, so I'm the one that has been sending you messages about your little baby she added and just then I remembered then I almost slumped to the floor but sageer caught me ." So as I was saying , if you want your baby , let me even show you a pic she said and brought her phone and viewed a picture of the baby I saw the other day and everyone gasped ." So if you want your baby alive and healthy all you have to do is leave sageer , so mr and Mrs sageer make your choice before 48 hours and I will call back she said and ended the call .

Hassana what baby was she talking about sageer asked me and I didn't know when I fainted ..

Heyy guys here's another one
😘😘😘😘