Chapter 32

Hassana's pov .

Today is hussaina's Somali tradition wedding I couldn't have mine because my Somali aunties weren't there so hussaina is having hers. I dressed in my red laffaya which was the bridesmaid dress and my gold jewelries that aunt hilwa gifted me .

 I dressed in my red laffaya  which was the bridesmaid dress and my gold jewelries that aunt hilwa gifted me

My baby is looking soo hot sageer said entering the room ." I know right I replied twirling." Are you sure about going to the wedding , won't it be better if you just stay at home he suggested." Sageer no I'm going to the wedding and I will see you when I get back ok love ya I replied and left the room to the venue.

—————————————————-

Galab wanaagsan ( good afternoon)my aunties I greeted immediately I entered the room ." Galab wanaagsan hassana , you look pretty aunty hilwa said hugging me . Thanks aunt I replied shyly , " are you sure that sageer saw you before coming out she teased ." Aunt hilwa I squealed hiding my face with my hands ." Let me go to my twin , I will see you later I said and headed to hussaina's room .

O my God !!!!!! Is that my sister I exclaimed and hugged her , she was dressed in a royal blue dress with her gold jewelries . ( author's note : so this is our beloved twin sister if you've noticed I never posted her picture , so here she is . Isn't she pretty !!!!😮‍💨)

I'm already missing you I said wiping the unknown tears forming in my eyes

I'm already missing you I said wiping the unknown tears forming in my eyes ." Me too twin she replied and we hugged each other ." Perfect we heard a click sound and manal showed us the picture ." We look perfect hussaina exclaimed and we all laughed." Ya sally I shouted hugging her ." You look good she complimented." You too I replied and took pictures." It's time to go someone shouted from downstairs and everyone started getting ready .

@ the event center .

We entered the hall and it was beautifully decorated with blue and red ribbon which matched our cloth and the groom was dressed in a blue kaftan which made him looked cute . The bridesmaids danced the couple inside to their seats .

Welcome to huseem (husaina and qaseem )2022 's wedding , we are all honored to have you here so as you all know I'm  the mc of this great wedding , if you all remember I was here for the other twin's wedding and I'm here again the mc announced and...

Welcome to huseem (husaina and qaseem )2022 's wedding , we are all honored to have you here so as you all know I'm  the mc of this great wedding , if you all remember I was here for the other twin's wedding and I'm here again the mc announced and everyone clapped.

So the first on the list is the opening prayer , so I would call the daddy of the bride to please come and open this event with his prayers , a sounding clap for him he added and everyone clapped . Good evening everyone , welcome to my third daughter's wedding , I'm really happy to witness this and I hope that we end it well abbu prayed and everyone said Amin and the event started .

We danced , and had soo much fun but it had to come to an end and we all left for our houses.

—————————————————
Sageer's pov .
Today is the Nikah of the huseem's and I'm currently getting ready in my white kaftan and it's babanriga ." My boo is looking go breathtaking hassana complimented and hugged me ." Thanks bae , alright I have a Nikah to attend and you also have to go so see you I replied and pecked her forehead then left .

We arrived at the mosque just in time for the nikah , the imam did the lectures and it was finally official." Congrats man , I congratulated qaseem and we did a bro hug ."Thanks brother he replied and everyone kept praying and congratulating him .

——————————————————-
Hassana's pov
I dressed up in my blue with brown flower prints Ankara gown , packed my hair in a top knot bun because sageer doesn't like me leaving my hair open then wore my other accessories.

I arrived home at 11:30 , then went inside and greeted almost all the elders, then headed inside to get food , I got biryani , chicken, some samosas , fries , burger with milkshakes and then I proceeded to hussaina's room .

Hello guys I waved at them already munching on my food ." Hassana all this food for you and who ? manal the talkative had to talk . ". For me , myself and I , I replied rolling my eyes ." Are you sure you're not pregnant ya sally asked ." Haba no I replied munching on my chicken while the continued staring at me weirdly ." You guys don't have work to do koh I asked rolling my eyes and they all laughed.

We heard yodeling downstairs which meant that my twin sister is married . " my twin sister is finally married , Masha Allah I exclaimed and hugged her . Just then ya moha came into the room and hugged her ." I hate to say this but I will miss soo much he said hugging her and tears started flowing out from her eyes ." Brideyyyy ya afrah came in with her cute six months old baby safa, then she hugged hussaina to and everyone started hugging her one after the other . " ya hussy are you also leaving me like ya hassana little zee said wiping her tears ." No little munchkin I'm not ok hussaina said wiping her tears and kissed her forehead.

My daughter is finally married !!! Ammi and momma said coming into the room , they both hugged her and prayed for her and left the room but before looking at my food weirdly . The elders gave hussaina her lectures and they conveyed her to her house , I couldn't go because I was feeling feverish .

Let me call sageer to come take you home momma said ." Haba momma I haven't even told my twin bye fa I said pouting ." Shh you are sick and want to go out , you know when sageer find out about it the outcome won't be good ammi said and I kept sulking while momma called sageer and was talking to him .

————————————————

Sageer came and took me home and l didn't exchange words with him because I was angry at everyone for no reason . Immediately I went in I felt the urge to throw up , then I rushed to the nearest toilet and threw my guts out and sageer rushed in removed my scarf and kept rubbing my back . After that I brushed my teeth and came out.

Are you sure we shouldn't go to the hospital sageer asked and I nodded my head negatively because I was too weak ." I just want to sleep I muttered ." Not with an empty stomach he said ." I swear if I eat anything right now I'm going to throw up I said and he just sighed and took me to my room then tuck me in and I slept off.

——————————————————
Zara's pov
Shams you were right they are back together I said miserably." Didn't I tell you now what is the next plan she asked ." I'm just going to toy him around and he will be mine I promise you hassana I said and laughed .

Alright then , I'm going to go meet my boyfriend bye she said , waved at me and left . " you can come out now kabir I yelled and he came out ." Now shams will have to wait for you because we have to get things done I smirked and then things  happened .

What is going on ; first hassana is acting like she is pregnant and Zara is cheating on shams with her boyfriend. We'll keep reading and find out what happens next .

Adios 😊
Ramadan Mubarak 🌙