Chapter One

*Sarah's POV*

It's such a warm day today, i'm gonna have to live through this. It will be easy though since i have my friends.. or should i say family with me.

"Hey John B, come here please!" i shouted so John B could hear me, since he was on the dock and it was a pretty long one.
He didn't hear me the first time so i called again.
"John B!!!" This time, much louder.

I could see that he looked at me. He nodded, so i suspect he heard me. He started running to me, pretty quick not gonna lie.

I giggled while he was running.

Finally he's at the shore and slowly, out of breath he walks up to me, standing in front of me.

"Yes my dear?"
He asks all out of breath and panting very fast.

"You know, you didn't have to run, i have patience, i could've just waited." i giggled.

"No, i had to get here super quick since it was you calling. what did you need, love?
He said slowly and very comfortably.

I looked at him dead in the eyes. I could see that he was scared that he'd done something wrong.

Suddenly i say in a sweet tone. " I need your help, i can't cook the cake by myself, and i also need someone to distract Pope so i could finish it in time. He's getting off work soon, and i'm not even close to being done."

He looked at me in relief and giggled
"Of course i can, i'll distract Pope when he gets here, and i'll ask JJ to come help you with the cake, he's a pretty good cook."

I smiled at him. "Thank you, babe, also have you seen Kiara? I haven't seen her since morning."

"I think she's making a surprise for Pope in his room" He brushed through his hair with his fingers.

"I think i'll go get her so she can help me distract Pope."

"Thank you so much, honey" I said warmly.

I went back in the house and to the kitchen, i started with putting on an apron that was hanging beside the kitchen door.
It was covered with cute sunflowers and had a couple of stains.

I could see John B heading to JJ who was just sunbathing.

Also i don't think i mentioned that it was Popes birthday tomorrow.