Chapter Two

*John B's POV*

I was heading to JJ, he was sunbathing and looked extremely relaxed, maybe a little too relaxed.

"Ay, idiot" i shouted.
I saw that he flinched a little, and i chuckled because of that, while still walking.

"What the fuck dude. I was about to fall asleep"
He said looking "madly" at me.

"Look JJ, you have to go help out Sarah make the cake for Pope. Could you do that?"
I asked and did puppy eyes at the end.

"Ew, please don't do that face ever again, don't give me those puppy eyes, and yes, i can help, but have you seen Kie??"

He said in his normal voice, but changed his tone when he asked about Kiara.
I raised an eyebrow.
"Um, yeah she's upstairs in Popes room, decorating and stuff."

"Alright, ima go help with the cake"
He said that while taking off his cap and messing his hair up a bit, and putting the cap back on.

I watched him as he entered the house and took off his slides.
They looked very old, and honestly i don't understand how he could still walk with them. They looked so uncomfortable.

Next second i remembered i had to get Kiara, so i started slowly running to the house.

Entering the house i saw JJ in a funny looking apron.
I bursted out laughing, because he looked at me in such a funny way. With one eyebrow raised and a lip bite.

I saw that i was distracted again, so finally i headed up the stairs to Popes room.

Entering Popes room i saw Kiara sitting on his bed, looking out the window which had a beautiful view of the beach.

I noticed how she sniffled, and immediately i ran up to her.

"Kiara, hey, hey, are you okay??"

She looked at me and her eyes were definitely red.
But the tears weren't there.

"Hey John B, what's up?" She sniffled.

"I'm fine, don't worry" She gave me a little sweet smile.

i suspected she just had allergies or something.

"Hey, can you help me distract Pope, he's about to get home and Sarah with JJ aren't even close to being done with the cake."
I said while switching my eyes from her to the view and back to her.

"Yeah, of course. Let's go" She smiled and we got up and headed out the house.

About 15 minutes later we saw Pope pull up in the driveway.