Part 2

(This part is currently still in progress)

Wulf Chronicles

Part Two: The Brothers

Chapter 1: The Mission

Jayk’s POV

My dad had an extremely serious look on his face, like he was about to scold us… hopefully full-blown intercourse wasn’t out of line last night.

He looked directly at me… uh oh. “Jayk,” he said, “We have found one of your younger brothers.”

I was silent for a few minutes, but relieved. “So Romulus wasn’t just mocking me, then,” I said, chewing on my left snake bite, “Where at?”

“Northern City,” Time said, smirking.

“Okay…” Michael began, “How come only you two get to know what’s going on here? Are we not up to par on anything anymore?”

I shook my head. “Michael,” I said, “I only know because of something Rom said while I was doing my initial training.”

“Oh,” he replied.

I looked at my dad. “Name and appearance,” I demanded.

“His name is Justyn,” Time said, “And he looks a lot like you, Jayk, except with blonde, prep-swept hair… and no piercings. You’ll also be able to identify him by his speed and the sword he carries, which is a green two-handed katana, as well as his ability… he also might have a scar on his face, are you sure you aren’t hiding anything?”

I was silent for a minute, and everyone was staring at me. “How did you-” I started, “I- yes, I am… I- here…” I looked down, a large, straight scar materializing across my face, stretching from above my left eye to the bottom of the right corner of my face; Sarah was shocked, and Arieda gasped in awe… was she not disgusted?

“What’s his ability?” I asked, avoiding everyone’s stares and directing the attention toward our task and away from me.

My dad smiled, seemingly proud… dafuq? “You’ll find out when you find him,” he said.

The door from the war room to the garage opened, revealing our cars. All of our spirit animals dematerialized into our arms. Arieda took me by the arm before we got into the car and stood on her toes to kiss me. I held her for a few moments, making out with her, then I drew back, catching her lip with my teeth. She shivered in pleasure, causing me to smile.

“For the record,” Arieda said, biting her lip, “I think the scar is sexy as fuck.”

I gave her a flirtatious half-smile.

“Uhh,” Michael began, “We’re kind of supposed to be starting a mission; why are you two making out?”

“Shut it,” I said, smiling like an idiot but still managing to be serious, walking Arieda to her side and letting her in the car, then going to the driver door, “It’s for good luck.”

“Whatever,” Michael said, rolling his eyes.

“Michael,” Sarah piped up, “Maybe we should try it.”

I smirked and got into my car.

Michael thought for a moment. Finally, he said, “Couldn’t hurt.”

Sarah smiled and walked up to him, kissing him. Michael held it, a little awkwardly (Shouldn’t he be over that with her after last night?) for a few seconds, then pulled back.

“Whelp,” Michael said, “Time to go.”

They got into their car and Michael started it up; I did the same. We drove off toward the city where, supposedly, my little brother was.