**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* Chapter 1- Evil Schemes*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Dark Enchantress Cookie has called for all her loyal followers to meet her at the roundtable of darkness for a group discussion. Or rather an announcement she is going to make.

Dark Enchantress: Good evening, my darlings. It's good to see you have all managed to be here on time. *smiles*

Pomegranate: Why have you summoned us today?

Licorice: Yeah, why?

Dark Enchantress: Because of an important announcement! So listen up! *Chuckles* I will launch the biggest game of Ask Or Dare that Earthbread has ever seen!

Strawberry Crêpe: Hey, I love that game!

Red Velvet: Ask Or Dare? I last played that game when I was fifteen-

Dark Enchantress: And you're going to play it again!

Licorice: And how exactly will we make it the "Biggest game of Ask Or Dare that Earthbread has ever seen"?

Dark Enchantress: With these! *rises to her feet and throws tons of invitations onto the table, proceeds to laugh evilly*

Pomegranate: *eyes the invitations with a lot of doubt* And why would we play this game with all of these cookies in the first place?

Dark Enchantress: Simple, my dear: To have all of them gathered here, in my castle, so I can have an eye on all of them! And to waste their precious time! *Laughs again*

Dark Choco: *Leans over to Licorice, whispers* Has she lost her mind?

Licorice: *whispers back* Possibly. But I like it! *cackles*

Shroomie: *looks up from his drawing he was making with crayons* Does.... Does that mean we will meet new... Friends? *excited*

Dark Enchantress: Yes, my dear. We will meet a whole lot of new friends!

Shroomie: H-Hooray! *Cheers*

Dark Choco: Okay, and who is going to make sure all the cookies actually come over here?

Dark Enchantress: *smirks* Well, I'm glad you ask, my dear Dark Choco~ For I have decided that YOU are going to be my loyal henchman and co-host! So it is your task to make sure every cookie fullfills their Asks or Dares! *Proud*

Dark Choco: Oh crumbs....

Pomegranate: But master! Why him?? Why not me or Licorice?

Dark Enchantress: Because I said so! And now go! There's lots to prepare for our guests! This meeting is now over!