Part one:

So my name is Cameron(yes its a girls name too, and i go by cam for short). I am apart of a gang. But there are mainly three deals going on.

One, i want to visit paris for a month this summer but my parents wont let me.
Two, my friends and I are all battling it out with drugs out of this ride they call life.
Three, theres this guy i like, but i dont know what to do because summer is almost here. I want to tell him how i feel but im scared. I dont want to loose him though to some other girl soon.

The gang approches as i loon up from my book i am reading.
"To kill a mocking bird," taylor says snatching it.

"Give it back before i get it myself!" I yell.

"Whacha gonna do about it?"

"Do you really wanna find out?!" At that she hands me my book back. I curse under my breath as i stuff it back in my bookbag gathering up my stuff.

"Oh my god look its satan!" Says brenda sarcastically. So you remember me saying something about a guy earlier? Well i look over my shoulder to find the hottest guy in our school approach! Aka, brendas cousin (jay). Theyre close and so we get to hang out alot! Mostly with our gang though. Hes part of ours.

"Hey," he says to her. "Where is everyone?" He looks around noticing its just me, lauren, taylor, and his cousin.

"I dunno. I think they wen out to play football or something. But we dont do sports so yeah." I look at my friends all dressed in either leather jackets, jeans, or leggings and hoodies. This was not our usual gettup may i remind you we're at school.

Everyone knows us to be the badasses, the "get away or ill chop off your arms and murder your family with them", the "hours left til sunset". After years of being called that we decided to make that the name of our life story if we ever had one. It also became later on, the name of our gang.

"Hey jay!" I say breking my own thoughts. He looks at me and gives me one of the old fashioned winks from the 50's where he uses his thumbs and forefingers to point, and make a clicking noise with his tounge. Dont worry though no heat yet. He still doesnt know i like him.

"Oh whats up man!" He says aloud. I look to the side of him to find niki joining us. Honnestly he kinda scares me a little. Hes our gang leader and the toughest of the tough.

"You guys about done playing DUCKball!" I joke.

"Haha hilarious cam!" Says niki.

"Come to discover, the less afraid i am of you, the bitchier you are! Are ya planning something?" I laugh.

"Hell I'd hope not!" He says kissing taylor on the cheek. "I couldnt live without you doll!"

"Gross no! Leave me alone nik! I have a boyfriend you know!"

"Relax babe i was just shitting around!" He steps back and surrenders his hands. Did i mention hes more afraid of taylor than i am of him? Im pretty sure everyone is though since the 8th grade when she slapped the daylights out of him.

Brenda steps towards him. "And if you ever kiss another girl again i'd hurt you too, 'BABE!'" oh yeah and their dating. Forgot to mention that too.

Lauren just kind of stands there awkwardly watching as a fight almost breaks out. Then i remember that niki and jay would both never hit girls.

*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\

A/N Hey just to clarify who all you've met so far and whos dating who...

• cameron (aka cam) is the main character
•niki (gang leader)+ brenda
•taylor (cam's sister)
•jay (cam's crush)
•lauren (doesnt say much now but is important to the story later on)