Part six: avril lavine

I have my headphones. But i look up from my book to find taylor glaring at me.

"What?" I ask. "I cant hear you stupid!" I take them out and the voice of avril lavigne still screaming the lyrics to Rock and roll.

"I said, you need to start saving if we're going to go to that thing with brenda and the guys!"

"What are you talking about? I told you i cant go i need to study for my math exam tonight!" I take a deep breath and tuck a brown curl behind my ear. "Im sorry."

"Ugh well fuck yo mamma nigga pussy sucka bitch!

"What?!" I laugh so hard my bladder almost explodes. "Besides the dance is always lame and i dont have money! Plus nobody asked me so whats the fun in the crowd of seniors in the hall (I'm really smart so i take senior classes as a softmore).

Just then as i approach the doorway about to walk in, this girl in my class stops me. "What do you want allison?" I roll my eyes.

Allison and i have a history that pretty much the whole school knows about. "If you even try anything i wont hesitate to knock your nose out of place again. Only this time even plastic surgery cant fix you."

At that she throws the first punch.
I block, counter with a kick, and slam her into the ground. I grew up in one of those kinds of neighborhoods, so in pretty much alright in knowing how to stick up to myself.

The bitch was laying on the ground trying to wipe some of the blood on her nose when the teacher came in to the room. By that point, he was staring at me and i was speechless on what to say.

Lauren stands up and says "allison threw the first punch. I saw it, cam was trying to defend herself.