Part four: did we have sex?

The only difference between me and the rest of the gang is that everyone else is spread out across the room, and i am in the bed with sheets overtop of me. The only person to wake up completely wearing nothing is niki. He and some blonde girl i have never met before are both asleep under a blanket.

"Im gonna go ahead and assume that they had sex." I say aloud and apparantly to no one.

Pretty soon after about ten minutes, i feel something move beside me. I look over, "Mr. Whiskers? Holy shit you scare the shit out of me you little faggot!" I say to jay's cat.

Then after a second look i realize its not his cat. Its jay himself. "Thats not a very nice thing to call someone," he says tiredly. He's wearing nothing on his chest but has underwear on.

"What the hell?! Jay?" What are you doing here!"

"Umm i live here smart ass!" He groans.

"Well i knew that, i meant what are you doing in the bed burried under pillows and blankets, without a SHIRT!" I exclaim in almost a whisper scream.

"May i ask you the same question?" He says. I look down noticing i am in nothing but my bra and my cut off shorts.

"No idea," i grunt. "Ask niki he sure seems like he'll remember," i point over to the two bodies in the floor by a pile of beer cans and bottles.

"Oh my god," i say to myself and remember that jay and i had kissed the night before. What had happened? Was i too drunk to remember us having sex together? Go i hope not! Even if we did, did we use a condom?

"Cam, do you remember that moment before everyone else got here?"

"Yeah," i blush and avert my eyes embarrassed.

"Do you think we-?" He asks.

"I hope not. We still have our pantso on and i think we would both notice blood stains everywhere if i did." I remember that im on my period.

"Okay dodged a bullet there," he grins and glances down lower.

I slap him an correct him, telling him that my eyes are on my head and i dont beleive i would be doing the same thing soon so...yeah. I begin the hunt for my tank top an find taylor under some sheets too with brandon.

Damn did everyone sleep? Guess so, i answer my own question when i move the blanket to see her bare shoulders, and quickly put it back. Then i walk over to btandons side and he rolls over on my foot revealing a bare chest an a condom wrapper. Alright i think we're done here forget the shirt!

I go up from the basement into jay's room to steal a top. I find one that has my favorite band on it and dont hesitate to put it on thankful to finally have cover. I pick up two others because i knew that taylor an the other whire lady would need one that wasnt covered in vomit.

Back in the basement everyone's slowly waking up. I almost trip over some sheets to get to brenda and lauren. "Hey bitches!"

"What the hell happened last night? And why are you wearing jays clothes?" Asks brenda.

"Okay one, i dont know, and two we didnt sleep but im pretty sure something did happen that i would have lost my shirt, so i stole one of jays and two more for blondie and taylor."

"Oh." Says lauren.

I toss the two tops over in taylors direction nodding for her to put it on before she moves and we see more of taylor that we dont need to that inly brandon had seen yet.

"Wheres your pants missy?" She mocks.

I lift up my shirt a little so she can see my cut-offs and she looks embarrassed when she nods. Lauren flips her off and plops back down on the floor.

"Alright may i ask what happened?" Sighs randy as he comes to.

"Yeah same," says seth looming over at niki and jay, and then at me expecting an answer.