Part three: the wind through my hair

"Alright so first thing's first! You kick start thun thing in to gear," said jay. Brandon was no help, most of rhe time he was either "out" with taylor in the back room, or fuckin working.

I hop on my bike watching jay from behind. As much as i wanted to reach down and grab his ass, i couldnt. He could never know because if it didnt work out brenda might kill me.

As jay rode throught the wind i wrapped my arms around him in fear of my life. "Whats the matter scared?" taunts lauren. "I hope you know this was your idea!"

"No shit sherlock!" I call back.

"Well dont fall!" Says brenda. Alright so i feel that i have been cheated on my ways. It WAS my idea for us to learn to ride bikes, however my own best friends learned before me!

We get to a red light and i can relax a little bit. Just then i notice on the left of the four crosslanes, taylor is strapped to brandon on his bike too! "What the hell?" i call out. But she doesnt hear me. When she does though, i flip her off as jay soars forward through the now green light.

As we stop at the next red light i quickly put in my ear phones before take off again. Its actually kinda boring and loud out here so instead i listen to music. My favorite song is playing on pandora so in exitement i sing along! "When it's you and me
We don't need no one to tell us who to be! We'll keep turning up the radio! What if you and I, Just put up a middle finger to the sky! Let 'em know that we're still rock 'n roll" i sing.

Jay finally parks back at the shop. "Was the ride to boring for ya? Had to listen to your phone instead!" He teases.

"Yes. Of course! In fact i'd say your the most boring person i know!"

"Really? How so sweetheart? Is it because i dont have a mansion and a pool like some of us? Or because i have to work to pay for my ice cream?"

"No you asshole! Its more like...you have no sense of humor, nothings going on in your life, no girl for me to make fun of for dating YOU!"

"Thats only because im waiting for that special girl in the right moment," He says seriously this time.

"Jay, thanks for taking me for a ride. I really did enjoy it," i reply using the same tone. We stand there looking into each other's eyes for what feels like years before i feel my self leaning in. He mirrors my own motions and i feel his lips pressing on mine.

We kiss for ages, until i hear the sound of motercycles coming around the building and quickly pull away. "Uh," is all i manage to spit out before standing there awkwardly. Rubbing my arms.

The rest of the gang follows around. "I see you two have picked up some hitch hikers!" I say running towards them trying to forget what just happened.

"Well hello to you too!" Says randy and seth. They are also members of the gang. We have a total of 9 people. Me, brenda, tay, lauren, jay, randy, seth, brandon, and our beloved leader niki who follows up behind randy coming in.

The guys all pull out cigarrettes and light up. brenda takes one from niki and so does taylor from brandon. Niki offers me one, "want a smoke?"

"No thanks trying to quit." I say. I had a problem once and finally decided to get over it. Smoking i discovered can cause some bad stuff and uh, yeah i dont want to look 59 at 15. But when the boys pull out the beer i cant refuse. Its a friday and me and tay arent really wanted at home right now anyways. I take a few sips, and i think i drink too much because i black out, a little bit and wake up at jays with everyone else.