Chapter 3

A/N:  Hey y'all, I'm sorry, that this is late, I had an English test on Monday and I suck in Vocabulary, so I was a bit busy and after that just lazy. Today we (my classmates and I) found out that we are going on a short trip, so I'm writing this Chapter.

The tea room:

"Lady Amelia, don't you want some sugar with your tea?" he asked with his celestial smile

"Lady Amelia, don't you want some sugar with your tea?" he asked with his celestial smile. "No thank you, Your Highness. I like my tea bitter." I answered and backfired his smile. He took an eclair and moved it elegantly to his mouth.

The sweets (right and my tea left):

"How do you like the sweets," I asked: "Are they to your liking?"

"How do you like the sweets," I asked: "Are they to your liking?". He gave me a how-do-you-know-that face, while I was just silent. Well, I knew it, cuz the Otome Game said so, but I can't say that as an answer to his face. We spent our time small talking, which may look like we are having a silent fight and we ate all the food. And drank the tea, we were served. Nothing happened before he just had to open his mouth. "Lady Amelia, I'm going to visit you in a week, since I liked the time we shared, today." Bullshit, why didn't you use a sarcastic voice, it'd look more realistic.  He continued his sentence with another one: "So I'll see you in two weeks. Perhaps in the public library?". "Of course, whatever the Crown Prince says.", I said smiling. When he stood up and left, I sighed with relief. Whooh, he's finally gone. My face is heavy of smiling all the time. I went back to my room and sat in a corner of my bed, hiding my face in a book of magic. Wait, have I told you about the system of magic? Well, let me explain.

In the Otome Game, there were many types of magic:

-...Common:
Fire, Earth, Water, Air

-...Rare:

Plant, Poison, Crystal, Shadow, Ice, Lava, Metal, Space, PuppetryMusic, Mist

-...Mythical:

Stealth, Beast Taming, Lightning, Light, Illusion, Dark

-...Legendary:
Creation, Destruction, Time. 

Also in this world, there was something called mana. Normally a Commoner would have some and sometimes none, so it was very rare for a Commoner to have more than one magic type. Nobles have a lot of mana, depending on your family lineage. But Royalty has an abnormal amount of mana, which is why they are Royalty. Most nobles have one or two types of magic, while Royalty usually had three or four types, they can use. The FL had Light magic, which is why she was considered a genius or a very special case. Our handsome 1st ML used the types Fire, Ice, Lightning, Illusion, and Space. This is quite unusual, even for Royalty, because of that he was thought of as the prodigy of the century.  And our bitchy Villainess didn't, believe it or not, check, what type or types she had in the original. So I had to do some digging and studied a bit of magic and other important things I needed to survive in this game. 

A few weeks later...(A: Sorry no french word in this chapter.😥)

Today, I wanted to go to the library, in hopes to find a romance novel, cuz I'm bored af. Well, that's what I did and hid behind a few shelves with novels in them. But suddenly something disturbed my sweet and precious time. Who the f*ck in their right mind is crying in the library!? Never heard of growing up? I  tried to find out who made those crying noises by leaning down. There was a handsome and familiar child, guess who, it was the annoying 1st ML! 

"Excuse me? " I said to the crying boy. When he noticed me, he suddenly turned face to the other direction. "Go away!" he shouted, while he tried to wipe his tears away. I asked if he was okay, but he just sobbed and hid his tears under his arms. I guess I was too harsh to him. After I watched him a while crying, I hugged him. "Don't worry, everything is alright. Do you want to tell me why you are crying?" I said trying to stop his tears. He replied with a sob. "You know if you share your problems, you'll feel better. it's okay to cry, no matter what age or gender you are." I said gently. Wow, I feel like an angel who ascended from heaven. He then looked up to me and broke down in tears again. I saw some injuries on his hands so I ripped a bit of my dress and tried to treat it. "Ah, what are you doing!?" he asked loudly. I brushed off his question and asked again if he could tell what had happened. He finally agreed to tell me what happened.

To b continued😘....

A/N: Hey y'all, it's been a long time that I wrote something here.🤔Anyway, I couldn't publish this yesterday, cuz I was out with my parents to Frankfurt, a german city where you can find planes and a lot of shops. So yeah we went shopping and eating, but I ended up having a stomach ache after, cuz of the food. The salad was as disgusting as the dressing, so I just ate the tomatoes and cucumbers.  And since I was bored af after that, I began reading some Wattpad and tried to edit a demon slayer photo which is still not finished.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................*awkward silence😶* ..............................................................................................................................................................

Bye!

Word count: 950