Chapter 11

A/N: Hi, I hope y'all have been well because I have been! My father got a faulty mouse with a keyboard. You could still use the keyboard, so I got it as a gift! And my keyboard is more than a half-meter away from my laptop monitor.😂 I'm writing on my bed while watching an MHA react. Anyway, happy reading and let's get onto the chapter!

"What?" I asked hysterically. "What!? Don't you have anything else to do other than visiting big sister!?" Addie repeated and took all the words from my mouth. What the hell!? She's right! And do I have to stick my mother-in-law into my closet!? "Ah-umm, Theo, how about you visit every three days and then I cook or bake something good'? What do you say?" I tried to convince him. "You don't want to see me every day?" he began to tear up. Ugh, I just can't!😩"N-no, that's not what I mean! You can come whenever you like!" I gave in. "Really!? Th-thank you!" he cheered. The cuteness thermometer is rising..."What!? Just because he is the Crown Prince doesn't mean you have to agree with his request!" Adie said to me. "Excuse me!'? How dare you!?" Theo yelled offended. And here we go again. I just love it, when they fight, the atmosphere is so peaceful. (A/N: Yes me too, I just love it when I fight with my sister. Though only for fun, if she's really mad, it would escalate quickly. You don't wanna participate in our serious fights.😢)

On the day of Theo's b-day

Oh my god, I'm finished! He almost discovered the secret of my closet! I was so nervous that I panicked and pushed him to the bed! (A/N: I just remembered they are still kids, so think of it as a pure accident.😅 There is no other meaning behind it! I👀) I never felt this stupid before!

Flashback(A/N: Is it just me or do I love flashbacks!? Anyway it's on one of the days Theo, our golden child comes to visit Ayla a.k.a. Mel)

"You have an honestly nice room," Theo told me. "What? But you've been in my room before." I said mystified. What's so good about my room?  "It's still a nice room." he complimented my room. "I'm sure your room is much more extravagant." I honestly said. He nodded and suddenly walked to my closet. "I think I heard something from your closet." he pointed to it. (A/N: You Dolores or something? Mel, you're dead meat if he finds his birthday gift.) Sh*t! "D-don't go!" I yelled when I realized what he was going to do. "What?" he asked, which was bad for me since he became more curious. And everything just went blank when he came closer to my surprise for him. (A/N: I feel like she thinks of her mother-in-law as a thing. And you are that serious about the present!?) I had no control of my body anymore and pushed him to my bed. (A/N: Oh my God, it's the pushing-onto-the-bed-scene!) "I-i'm really sorry! I wasn't thinking straight." I apologized still laying to him. (A/N: The poor mattress, it has to carry the weight of another child.😢Justice for the mattress! The bed too. A vote equals justice for the mattress and the bed.🤗 Following me will also do.)  "I-i-i-i am f-fine. Are you still going to be o-on m-me?" he stuttered. Say what now? I looked down. Upps, I'm still squishing him to death! "Oh". I formed with my mouth: "I'll get off you right now." I did as I said and he still was looking away. (A/N: Oh! This is so cute and innocent! I was just laughing, when I wrote this.) "Are you ok?" I asked him worried. I feel like I was so heavy that I almost killed him. (A/N: Yes, that's why he was totally looking away in embarrassment. That's exactly the reason why he was blushing this much.😂)"Yes, I am! Let's just go to the garden." he yelled and took my hand to guide me. (A/N:...to Disneyland! No, we ain't going to Disneyland, but you can book a reservation or ask your parents to do it.) Nani, is he angry or something? The whole time I was confused because he would take a few and big steps away from me. He also was really sus, for example, he stuttered all the time and when I asked if he was unwell he would deny it. (A/N: She's dense. Dense as fuck. Those are the signs of love.)I just don't understand boys even if they are 9. (A/N: Yeah, we'll never know what's in their head unless you sit with three in a room alone and they think you are air. 😑I'm serious, I have to sit for two hours in school with so many boys three times a week.😩 It's hell, I tell you. Especially when they're talking about how small their thingemagic is.😢Follow me if you're sad for me.) Did puberty hit him already? (A/N: He's 9! Nine! Though, I ask myself that too.)

To be continued, because I don't have time anymore...

A/N: Guys, I'm sorry, that I didn't publish this on Tuesday and it's short like me. I was at a friend's house. I know, I have some friends, which is weird, since I am so awkward. Anyway, I can't guarantee y'all that I publish something on schedule, but I'll try. I hope you enjoy the rest of the day or night? Bye!

Word count: 911