He's here.

When we get back everyone is asleep. I get in my tent and get ready for bed then I hear something so I step outside to get Gavin. But as I walk out I check my surroundings, something I wish I would have done AFTER I got Gavin. But no, I had to look over to see a little boy hanging by a rope tied to his neck. Swinging back and forth back and forth. I can't help but watch. I feel tears streaming down my face but I still can't move. I snap back into reality when an arrow fly's by my head, I scream and everyone comes running out.

When I turn around I see old man, he has a smirk plastered on his face. He has dirty black hair that flows over his eyes that create curiosity. He's a slim man that seems very confident. He has all black on and you can barely see him but you can see his glowing red eyes, he blinks a few times and they turn black.
"He killed himself. Finally." His voice is raspy and sad, but his face shows happiness.
"Is that good?" I can't help but ask even with all the fear I have.
"Yes." he answers simply.
"Why did you try to shoot me?"
"Because you were blocking the amazing view." He tells me like it's nothing.
"Who is hang?" Don asks with fright clear in his voice, as he steps forward and looks in the man's eyes.
"My son. He killed my wife." He tells us.
"Why?" I ask. As soon as I ask I regret it. He shoots me in the leg and I can't see anything, it's all black. I start screaming to see if anyone can hear me. Nope. Nothing. However it echos like crazy. I start hearding voices.
"Is she dead?"
"Did you kill the man after he shot?"
I hear many more questions but I can't seem to make sense of it. Then I hear him. It's Don. He's okay.
"Will my baby be okay?" I hear Don cry.
I try to tell him I'm okay and I'm right here. But I can't seem to make a noise.
"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!"
I hear Gavin scream.
"ACTUALLY SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!" I hear Damian fight back.
I wish they'd shut up their loud.
"Look whoevers daughter she is, I love her and I respect her." I hear Don start.
"I just want her to be okay, just like you two. Please don't yell. Plus I'm betting she can hear us. She's only in a coma. Please, I want her to be okay."
At the end his voice cracks back into a cry. I just want to hug him. I try to get up but I can't move, I can't open my eyes.