Hospital bedrooms

"They're okay, I promise. They all got knocked out so we have them in our hospital bedrooms." She says as she flashes me a smile.

Julia says "What rooms are they in we'll go check on them."

Beth hands her the keys and we walk out of the room down a long white hallway. It smells like cinnamon and strawberries, 'weird combination much' I think to myself.

Julia looks at me, and says "She just wants to help you, you know that right?"

"She tried to kill me earlier."

"She has anger issues."

"That's no reason to try to kill your daughter the first time she meets you."

"Whatever, here's where your stupid mom is."

As she opens the door I see my mom, she burst in to tears asking "What's going on? Who is that? Where are we? Are you okay? Where is everyone?"

"I'll explain later, for now let's go get the rest of the family."

Next we find my sister Darrian. When we walked in my sister hugged me telling me she missed and loves my mom and I. I looked back at Julia and I could tell she was jealous.

We headed for my dads room then we saw a ton my doctors rushing down the hall and I ask Julia "Isn't the only other person left my dad in this hospital?"

Her eyes get big and worrisome.

"Yes, yes he is."

We all start running down to his room, when we get there the doctors tell us it was to let he stopped breathing because of his anxiety level. My mom burst into tears again. When all of a sudden Beth runs in asking "What happend?"

Then she noticed what happened. She walks over to his bed and my mom says "Who are you? Don't touch my husband!"

"Ma'am I'm trying to help, trust me."

"Fine, it can't get worse anyways."

Then Beth takes this stuff like looks like lotion and rubs it on my dads arms and neck.

Beth finishes and says "In about five minutes he should wake up, if not..he's gone."