Where are they?

I ask, "Julia, is that you?"

She replys with "Yes, Nicole? Where'd you come from?"

"Ask her." I say pointing at my new mother.

Julia askes "Mom what's going on?"

"It's a long story take a seat."

We sit down then my..mother, starts speaking.

"Julia this is Nicole, your sister. Nicole this is Julia your sister. When you girls were younger I faked my death because of hard times with Damian, your father. Because of lack of money Damian decided to put Nicole up for adoption since she was younger he figured that she would get a home faster. A few years later Julia went missing because of the man, Nicole that I killed this morning. He tried as hard as he could to find you but he couldn't he ended up dieing of a heart attack while looking for Julia. A little after that they found Julia so I stepped up and took care of her. I wanted to find you Nicole, but I figured it'd be easier for you to stay with your 'family'. Nicole and Julia I'm very sorry for lieing to both of you. And Nicole I'm sorry for what happened earlier and if you ever want to come and live with us that would be amazing."

"You think I'd live with you? I'm going back to my real family the one who loves me enough to stay with me."

"If they stay with you, where are they?"

I think to myself, crap, where are they? I haven't seen them lately.

"What'd you do to them?" I ask impatiently.

Julia then shoots me a glare, and she says, "She or me wouldn't do anything to them."

Then Beth jumps in (it's still weird calling her mom)

"Actually I know where they are."

I shoot her an evil look. "Where is my family?"