Silence in Horror

We all entered a circular beautiful blue-ish purple room. It smelt like flowers and coffee. There was a long table with 7 blue chairs around it. We all took a seat.

I sighed and softly said "I just wanna go home."

Beth said "I guess I'll start since I probably know the most."

She told everyone the situation with Julia and I and how her and Damian are our parents. And how she faked her death and just everything. I saw my parents flinch when Beth said that I was her daughter.

Darrian says "I don't get it, why would you give up my sister, Damian?"

Damian says "I had no choice."

"Well why not both of them?"

"I felt I had to keep one of them."

Then Kara, my mom, steps in, "Then who gets custody?"

My dads eyes widen then he asks "Why would you even ask? Us. Of course. We raised her. They didn't do crap. She's ours."

Then Damian and Beth start yelling at Kara and Gavin. They fought for awhile till I heard a scream. I told them to be quite but they wouldn't. So I yelled "SHUT UP I THINK SOMEONES COMING!" Everyone got silent. Then we heard glass breaking and horribly high screams. I peaked out the window to see what was going on, I wish I wouldn't have. Then I felt someone looking at me so I turned around to see my family tied up and knifes foating in the air next to me. I looked at Damian and he mouthed don't move and stay clam. After a few moments of silence in horror, a women appeared in front of me saying, "WHY IS THERE NO MOVEMENT SO WE CAN KILL THEM?" The lady then saw me looking at Damian. She looked at him and said "How are you alive?"

He didn't answer. She looked at Julia and I. Then said, "I know which ones I'm killing first. My dad said "Who?" Damian screamed "SHUT UP SHE'LL KILL YOU!"

She then shot acid at my father and Damian. They both dodged it but fell to the floor. They are now tied up on the floor with knifes floating around them also. I look at the lady and clamy said "What is your name?"

"My name is Meredith." Then shoots acid at me. The acid barley misses me, but I cut the side of my cheek on the knife floating beside me trying to dodge it.

"That's a beautiful name." I say.

"You really don't learn, do you?" She says as she walks over to me. "Damian your daughter is very daring."

I shoot her an evil look. "I'm not he's daughter."

"Oh darling, yes you are." She purrs as she wipes the blood of my cheek, making my cheek sting like crazy.

"I'll never be he's daughter."

"Damian have you not told her what you did?" She askes turning to him. She then sees Beth, "Oh Beth darling I thought you were dead also."

"You wish." Beth says while throwing a dagger at Meredith, it hits her in the arm and she falls to the floor in pain.