8

Dana POV

I ended up getting a lot of make up brushes and shit.

I got a sheet for me to meditate outside sense I finally had the nice back yard to do so.

It's been 30 minutes.

"Solana" I know this nigga was coming. I just ain't care.

"Hmm?" I said still looking for make up.

"Yo" he started laughing.

"Yo who told you to leave?" He asked me.

Didn't this nigga leave first?

"I mean I thought we was just leaving the house sense you left so" I scrunched my face up and shrugged.

"No we wasn't so pay for yo little dumb ass shit and let's go" he said with a whole ass attitude.

Nigga who the fuck-

I stood up slowly and turned around.

"...blanco stop playing with me and find some safe to do please" I said turning around and finishing shopping.

He just followed me and I left when I wanted to leave.

I popped the locks on the rolls Royce and he snatched the keys outta my hands.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him.
This nigga mugged me like he was disgusted by me.

Now that hurted.

He grabbed my arm and I pushed him off me and got in the car on my own.

I took my air pods out my bag. And put them in.

Something I did when I was upset. Music kept me from saying outta line ass shit to people who pisses me off.

Broke me first played in my ears.

I looked out the window. And it played in my ears and the hot tears steamed down my face.

When I was mad I tend to cry not because I'm sad it's because I wanna deal with it another why but I'm fighting against it. And it makes me angry.

He was driving the tensions was horrible I hated the vibes and just wanted to be by myself. And away from him.

I was kinda happy i bought that sheet and I had my crystals.

He pulled into the house. I got out and grabbed my own bags.

Before Blanco took them, And then he seen I was crying so he grabbed my arm but I pushed him off me again.

Like don't touch me it only makes the shit worser.

I got upstairs off the elevator and made my way quickly upstairs. So I wouldn't have to talk to him.

I made it to the guess room and locked the door.

I sat everything on the bed and cried into the pillow. Cause that look made me feel like...shit.

I got done crying after 20 minutes and I got up and wiped my eyes. I went to the bathroom and wiped my face.

With a warm hot rag. I took a shower to.

And then I laid down and started meditating. I had crystals in my hands. And let soft music play loudly in my ears.

Blanco POV

I felt a sharp pain in my heart.

I've never felt that ever in my life.
I was hurt cause she started crying and it was my fault. I felt like shit.
———————
Jon Jon