1

Nobody pov

Sitting on the bus Dana did not wanna go home to her house hold. She didn't like the vibes and really wanted to just go home and hope that everybody was just gone so she could get a nap in.

Rod wave was singing to her in her ears. She rested her forehead on the window of the bus. She really wanted to just get home and get a nap in.

"Dana when you get home tell your mom to call me sweetie" said ms.b as she get off the bus. Dana nodded. And rested her head back on the window and and turned her music up. NBA young boy bad morning played now.

I wish for a lot of shit. I wish I could just leave this shitty ass environment. Or maybe appreciate the shit that I have but it's hard when shit don't motivate you. When you have to keep everybody else energy up it's tends to drain your own I wish I could just disappear to my own aura and world and come back. I wish my cousin was there. And my nana. But I gotta do this shit for my younger siblings because if I don't who will?

She wiped the little tear and got up off the bus got to her stop. She pulled her hood over her head and walked down the street with her head down. She hated when people looked in her face she was a little insecure about the way her body looked and face. She wasn't fat but she wasn't skinny neither she had her a little gut.

She loved her mom but her mom always said shit like "I want daughters that look like models" or "how y'all got stretch marks and never had kids"

Her mom always had something negative the say, but yet didn't let her daughters go anywhere Dana was only allowed to go to work and school other then that her mom wouldn't allow it. Dana loved her mom dearly it's just some shit she said and did she didn't understand until she got older. Now she understands. Because when her mom was younger she had a toxic mother so all she knew was how to be toxic. But ever sense she called her mother out. Her mother don't really say those type of things anymore.

Heart and soul by youngboy played.

Dana wanted to sing the song so bad and start throwing and kicking the leaves a small smiled creeped on her face. She thought it was kinda funny.

Damn I'm crazy I was just crying now I'm smiling BITCH YOU CRAZY

She chuckled a little bit she loved her higher self. That's who she talked to alot.

She reached the door and opened it.

Her mom and sister was arguing.

"That wasn't me! You always blaming something on me!" Her younger sister said.

Dana had a younger sister only one year younger and 8 year old sister 6 year old bother and 2 older brothers.

Dana was 18 so her sister cici was 17

Dana mom looked over at Dana.

"Dana where is my weave glue?" Her mom asked her she shrugged her shoulders.

"Y'all mutha fuckas always touching my shit" Dana put her headphones back jnto her ear. She was tired of this house already and she just walked in.

Cici huffed and went back to her room that she shared with Dana younger sister aviana. But they called her ava.

It was no secret in this house hold that Dana mom was indeed sexist she treated her daughters like house wives. All they did was clean. Her older sons 18 and 20 still living with her. They didn't do shit.

The oldest one was the coolest older brother that you could ever ask for. He helped out and spoke on the shit mom did and said to her daughters. His name was KJ street name DD3x