22

Solana POV

Ms. Dianna came from the corner she went to the bathroom this would be my mom and Princeton mom first meeting. Unless they met during my coma.

"Okay, Mrs.dianna this is my mom and mom this is Mrs.dianna" I said and they laughed. As they hugged.

"We've met already bebe when the twins was born and you skipped into you know what. We was there everyday yo mom did not leave yo side and I stayed with her we grew a strong bound I see her a lot now" she smiled.

"Aww I figured but I would still wanna introduce you guys just in case" I said

I heard some little feet so I knew they was coming. "MOMMY!" Sage yelled running in the kitchen.

"NANAAAA" she said hugging my mom first and she kissed all over her face while gio hugged dianna (nana).

"OH MY GOODNESS! You so big! y'all so tall and gorgeous! Look at gio aww my babies growing up on me" my mom kissed gio face.

"Nana see me got WALER GUNS" gio showed my mom his gun.

"Coool go shoot Rj cause he didn't wanna ride with nana and you tt here she in the shower"

"NANA come WIF me k? Come on" she said taking her hand.

"OKAY! Let's go" she said putting her purse down.

My mom followed her outside and so did PrinceTon mom.

Finally being able to breathe. I started cutting things up. But this is the first time I'm gonna meet all of his family and I was kinda nervous.

Especially after the situation I was in I did not want to get into it with him again today or for people to ask a lot of questions about the situation. But I knew that was gonna happen rather I liked it or not. I didn't feel like explaining it. I've been holding back on saying anything about it. It made me sad that I couldn't be in they're life. And I was really scared that it would affect our relationship. It gets to me sometimes and I cry alone.
Because I don't want Princeton to worry about me. Knowing what type of business he runs.

I wiped my single tear. Not noticing nana and Princeton and my mom in the kitchen.

"What's wrong pumpkin?" My mom asked me.

"It's just... ugh lately I have been sitting and crying about not being able to be in my childrens life and it gets to me I missed the first steps..they first words the important shit that a mother should've been they're to experience and I was so ready! Super excited to be there and to... not be able to do that really fucks me up. And I know that a lot of people are curious and I don't feel like OR have the energy to talk about it.. because it hurts" I paused as I broke down. Princeton held me as I cried.

"Mama no cry..it ok.. it go be ALRIGHT! Right dada?" Sage said.

She wiped my tears..it made me feel so much better and I held her.

"I'm so sorry sage..I could've been they're with you..I could've helped you take your first steps..I should've been there for you and Bubby but I wasn't. I was sitting there half dead because of something so dumb and I never want you to feel like, it's your fault" I said holding her and she sat they're confused.

"Mama IT OK! It's go be okay want Bubby hug you? It be okayyyy" she said wiping my face.

"I know baby mommy been keeping it together for so long.." I breathed out.

"BUBBY MAMA CRY" she screamed. I heard his little feet run in the kitchen.

"Wrong?" He asked shrugging his shoulders.