01

Ashton stared at his computer, biting his lip. He absent mindedly took a sip from his Starbucks cup. Calum had learnt that Ashton's favourite was a pumpkin spice latte. Of course, that wasn't stalkerish at all. If the boy didn't take his laptop everywhere he went and leave it open, Calum wouldn't know any of this.

Calum had also learnt that ashton went to the local Starbucks (the one on the corner) every morning in autumn. In the other months, apparently he didn't go much. But that was just according to the Starbucks barrista with the red hair. 

"So are you done with your beverage?" the red hair barrista, Michael, asked. Ashton smiled and nodded, passing his empty cup to Michael. "Thankyou," Ashton replied, going back to his laptop. "How's your essay going?" Michael asked. Ashton shrugged, nodding. "I've got a thousand words and I need two. I should probably get going so I can work on it at the library later," Ashton said.

Calum knew Ashton wasn't going to the library. he was going to meet his friend Luke. "You sure you don't want another drink? i can get you a free one?" Michael said. Ashton nodded. "Sorry Michael, I'll see you tomorrow," Ashton said. Michael smiled. "Yeah, tomorrow," he replied, going back to his area behind the counter.

Calum also knew Ashton wouldn't be seeing Michael in the morning.

*

rena and nia from hey violet know i exist ayeee

if you guys click on the external link you will get to see what i look like... it's not porn i swear it's an article about my career as a musician

also you guys should like Haymay Music on facebook and follow @ haymaymusic on twitter !

see you guys next time x