11

Calum sat in the corner of Starbucks, watching the now blue haired boy and Ashton. They were so close.

Calum could do it now. He knew that, but then finding him would just be way too easy for the police. His twisted way was better than any other criminals. He wasn't going to get caught. not with his perfect record.

Michael handed ashton a pumpkin spice latte. "It's okay sweetie. You're going to be okay. Look, lots of computers have glitches. You won't be the only one going through this," he said. Michael rubbed Ashton's back, biting his lip.

Ashton shook his head. "You don't get it Michael. That green light is always on. A-And n-now... I feel like someone's always watching me," Ashton said. Michael frowned. "Clifford! get back to work!" the manager yelled.

Michael sighed. "I'll be right back sweetie. Don't you worry. Do you want anything else?" he asked. Ashton slowly shook his head. "I've lost my appetite actually. I might just go home," Ashton mumbled.

Michael frowned once again. He kissed Ashton, rubbing his back slightly. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay? don't go to the party tonight, have a big sleep," Michael said.

Ashton nodded slowly. He stood up, biting his lip when the dark haired man in the corner of the cafe did the same. "C-Can you distract that guy? he looks suspicious," Ashton mumbled. Michael nodded. "Sure, anything for you baby," he said.

As Ashton left Starbucks, Calum returned from the toilet and cursed quietly. He bit his lip, walking out of the Cafe. Ashton was gone, but he wouldn't strike just yet.

Night is when the monsters come out.

*

ONE CHAPTER LEFT WOOOP
WHOS READY