12

Ashton lay in bed with his laptop on and the door to his bedroom open. When he got home, he found that the light next to his webcam had turned off and there was no weird music coming from it. So that night, Ashton slept peacefully.

That was until an unexpected visitor arrived.

Calum walked through Ashton's door. It was unlocked, as usual. The boy thought the neighbourhood wasn't dangerous and therefore left his door unlocked when he was home.

Calum counted his quiet steps.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eight.

Nine.

Ten.

Eleven.

And then with one more step, the twelfth step, Calum found himself at Ashton's bed.

Calum smirked. The day had finally come. After two months of watching the boy on a screen, he could finally touch him. Feel him. Rip him to shreds. He had so many things that could ruin Ashton, there was no way the boy with the curly hair could say no.

Before anything happened, Calum took Ashton's phone and threw it away from the bed. If the boy could get help, all Calum's hard work would be over. All of the hacking and stalking would've been for nothing.

Calum slowly leaned over ashton. The light on the webcam was green.

Calum put a finger to his lips, slowly closing the lid of the computer until it shut with a click.

And that was the end of Ashton Irwin.

*

well this is over now

SORRY TO BE ANNOYING BUT I SAW 5SOS LAST NIGHT AND I HAVE PCD

THEY WERE AMAZING

if anyone wants to talk about the ending or like wants to just talk about 5sos in general or anything, my PM is always open!

You can also find me on twitter under pigletmichael ( i wont put the at cause wattpads pissing me off)

THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME FOR THIS STORY!

the next story im gonna work on is called Someone New and is like sex and stuff... also fluff so go take a look at that!

Love you all xx