V: Fucking and Going

Y/N

    "Cassie, what are you doing?" I asked Cassie, on the verge of cursing at her. She'd constantly been trying to grind herself on me for the past hour. Don't get me wrong, Cassie is extremely beautiful, but I just wasn't in the mood.

    I have no idea why. Ever since the whole school found out about what Nate did to Maddy, I started to get a lot more annoyed and pissed. I'm not usually like this. What's happening to me?

    "What about this one?" Cassie asked as she held up a blue corset. We were currently in a costume store. Cassie was planning to go as Alabama Worley. I was planning to go as Patrick Bateman.

    I figured I should lighten up; Cassie didn't deserve this. "Looks good, Cas. Are you going to try that out for me tonight?" I asked her, keeping a respectable distance away. I had enough of Cassie grinding up on me for the day. Sooner or later, little Y/N is bound to wake up because of it.

    Cassie's smile suddenly dropped, and she walked away from me. That's kind of weird. "I actually have a thing to go to later."

    "You need a ride?" I asked Cassie, knowing she'd probably just end up catching a ride from some random person.

    Cassie vehemently shook her head. "No, no. I got it all figured out." She said as she turned to me and smiled brightly. "Now let's go find you a suit and some blood, you psycho."

    I smiled back at Cassie, happy to know she was safe for the night.

***

    It was finally the night of the party that Jules had been raving about for the past few days.

    "Ugh, I'm so excited! Let's get wasted." Jules screeched out to Kat as we walked through the kitchen.

    "Is she always like this?" I asked Rue as we sat down on the couch, watching the two girls down shots like their lives depended on it.

    "Not always," Rue said, visibly disappointed.

    "There's definitely something up," Lexi said as she stared back at the two.

    "You guys look great, though! Love your costumes. Especially yours, Lexi. Very sexy." I said to the two, getting a light smack on the arm by Lexi.

    "Bob Ross is sexy."

    "I literally just said that! Anyways, uhm, speaking of sex- I mean costumes. Where's... Maddy?" I asked the two girls receiving a sharp glare from both.

    "Don't know mayb-" Rue was saying but immediately stopped as she tilted her head. What was she looking at? I gazed at what Rue was looking at, and low and behold. There was Maddy dressed up as Bonnie, and of fucking course with Nate dressed as Clyde.

    "Motherfucker." Lexi cursed out as she shook her head. "I'm not going to stay and watch this," Lexi said as she stood up with Rue following suit, but not before she stared back at Jules and left indefinitely.

    "You coming?" Rue asked as she looked back at me. "No, no. I'm going to go look for Cassie. She's been gone a while."

    Rue shrugged her shoulders before she said. "I think she went upstairs."

***

    When I got upstairs, I heard someone whimpering, so I followed the sound. It was coming from the bathroom. I softly knocked on the bathroom door, surprised to find out that the door wasn't fully closed.