15

Someone POV:

I continued smoking until I and down there calmed.

"Tito Daddy!" Napalingon ako sa pinto when I heard his voice.

"Ethan! Hey buddy, what are you doing here?" I asked then I carry him.

"I'm kinda bored because you're not at the mansion. Mamá and Papá misses you so much." He said.

I sighed. "You know that I'm a busy person, right?" I asked him.

He nodded at me and pouted his lips.

"Okay we're going to play today, but I'm going to be very busy next week." I said to him.

He just smiled at me and asked me if I can put him down.

After put him down I asked him where does he want to go.

He doesn't know where, so I just decided that we're going to the mall.

"Tito Daddy are we going to invite Tita Mommy to our gala?" He asked.

I just smiled at him. He always wants to be with her.

"No. Not now, because she's on trip to Palawan with her friends." I said to him.

"And where did you get that word 'gala'?" I asked him.

He's going to speak when someone interrupt our conversation.

"I taught him that, why ba?" She said.

I just facepalm at tumingin ulit sa kanya.

"For pete's sake, Dianarra. Don't teach your son for being a conyo like you." I hissed at her.

"So what naman? It's my son, Kuya. I can taught him whatever gusto ko." She said again.

"Fuck.. please get out." I said to her saka kinuha si Ethan at ipinunta sa kwarto ng office ko.

It's actually his playroom dahil madalas siyang na rito sa akin.

"Just play here while I'm talking to your conyo mother, mm'kay? After that we're going out." I said to him, he just nodded so I kissed his forehead then get out of the room.

"Why are you still doing here?" I asked my annoying sister.

"So mean, Kuya! Did you not missed me even konti lang?" She said na ikinapikit ng mata ko.

"Oh god, Dianarra. Can you stopped being a conyo? Hindi bagay sa'yo." I hissed and rolled my eyes oh her.

"Bakla ba you, Kuya? You always irap your eyes on me." Tanong niya na siyang kinainis ko.

"Jesus Christ! What are doing here? What do you want, Dianarra?" I asked. I know her from the beginning, she just want anything.

"Hm.. nothing. So you're going to marry your childhood friend slash your first love?" She asked.

"So? Is there any problems with that?" I asked her too.

"Nothing.. but you know Mom and Dad. They want their future daughter in-law to be in a Mafia like you." She said.

Ah yes fucked that.

"I can taught her about fighting. There's no need to worry." I said to her.

"Is that all? You may now go. I'm gonna take his home at 6pm." I said saka pinuntahan si Ethan sa kwarto.

He's playing his toys, suddenly he saw me.

"Are we going na po ba, Tito Daddy?" He asked.

"Yup. Let's go buddy." I said to him at inaya na siyang umalis.