Basic info/intro

An- I used wheel decide to pick which person the person drawing chooses

This is avengers x other Avengers
If you don't like a ship, just skip it,
Hate is unnecessary since you aren't being forced to read those ships, if it isn't what you like don't worry about it because some people do like it

I take requests, I appreciate requests, I also really appreciate comments, they really make me smile And let me know that I'm not a terrible writer (or typer I guess lol)

I do any ships except illegal ones, if it's aged up or down I have no problem with it, there's only one ship I'll never ever do and that's Wanda x Pietro, and Shuri x Tchala because they are biological siblings, I will do Thorki, though, but only if requested. I will do a bunch of rare ships.

Oh and this is mostly gay, like there is barely anything straight in this book, if you don't like it that's your problem and you don't use to read it, I am bisexual genderfluid myself,

With all that said I hope you enjoy this book.

The Earth's mightiest Heros sat in various rooms of the Tower doing nothing. Loki was rereading the same book for the fifth time, Thor was eating pop-tarts, Tony was tinkering, and Rhodey was watching him with disappointment.

 Steve was sketching, Natasha was sharpening her knives, and Clint was playing Mario cart with Scott.

Bruce was watching Shuri and Peter run around quoting vines, Sam and Bucky were arguing, and Wanda and Pietro were fighting. 

Vision was powered down, T'challa was questioning his life choices, Fury and Carol were petting Goose, and Maria and Coulson were talking over a case.

Tony was bored out of his mind and judging by everyone else's looks they were too. He comes up with a genius idea. He runs down to the living room and calls a meeting. The Avengers file into the room one by one and take their seats.

"What do you want Stark?" Loki asks annoyed. 

"I'm bored, and I can tell everyone else is so we're gonna play a little game," Tony informs everybody. 

"What game?" Steve asks wary of Tony's intentions. 

"Well, that's for me to know and you to find out America's ass," Tony says with a mischievous smile. 

"You know what I got nothing else to do, I'm in," Natasha says. Everyone reluctantly agrees. Tony disappears for a minute and comes back with a bag.

"Okay Avengers and Co, we are gonna play 7 minutes in heaven," Tony says. 

"What did I just agree to?" Steve sighs. 

"For that attitude, you're going first, this is how it works, you reach in the bag and grab a trinket, every trinket represents someone else, of course, if you get your sibling you get to go again, " Tony said looking at Shuri, T'challa, Pietro, and Wanda. 

"Then you'll go in the closet with that person for 7 minutes and do whatever, anything goes, except killing the other person," Tony explains. Steve gets up and reaches into the bag, he feels something papery so he pulls it out.

(Try and guess who he got)