Deepthroat

Beam POV

"Well, I always see it and hold it in my hand so I'm kinda curious on how it would feel inside my mouth. It's big and thick, and... hehe!"

"Really phi? Hehe!"

"That is if it's okay with you. But if not, it's fine. I can just settle with just looking at it and fondling it."

"Are you sure, it's what you want, phi?"

"Ehrrrm... Actually, no, I'm not sure. I just babbled it out since it's been in my mind for so long. But it's okay, I don't want you to get mad at me." I tried to back out in the last minute.

Wayo raised my chin using his right hand. "P'Beam, what am I to you?"

"You're Baby Boy and you're important to me..." I said in almost a whisper. My heart pounding as I met his gaze.

"And it's my duty to reciprocate those feelings by giving you everything you want, P'Beam. No matter what it is, I'll do anything to make you happy."

"Thanks Baby Boy... But, let's just forget it... It's already late, let's call it a night."

"Oh P'Beam, stop dillydallying! I will let you do it because you want to do it. Don't ever think that I won't agree because it's not a big thing for me. It's okay."

"Thanks Wayo..."

"But phi, I'm sorry that you're not the first one to service my cock. A lot of people already had a taste of this. Some even gagged and gave up in swallowing it whole. Hehe!"

I took a deep breath after hearing his positive response. I couldn't move after feeling so elated. The tension in my body escaped me because he didn't decline my naughty invitation. I've been waiting for this moment. I chance to finally service the man I love and crave for.

"Phi, are you okay? Why did you suddenly froze? Don't you want to do it anymore?" Wayo asked with concern in his voice.

"Uhhh... It's nothing. I just remembered something. So what position do you want us to do this?"

"Your call, phi. We can do it in this position since you're already holding my cock."

"What's the most comfortable position for you?" I continued probing.

"It doesn't matter phi as long as you will make it pleasurable. Joke! Haha!"

"Naughty!"

I shifted my bum to sit more properly by the edge of my bed. I reached for the base of Wayo's cock and hovered my mouth of its tip. Slowly, I leaned my face forward, mouth wide open, swallowing the reddish mushroom head. It's true, Baby Boy's cock was really big. It's not too far-fetched to conclude that among his peers, he had the biggest one among them.

Inside my mouth, my sharp tongue hooked the wet opening of that cockhead and tried to worm my way inside the small slit as I savored the taste of his pre-cum. It was like holding a huge microphone and I was swallowing the receiver. The warmth of his manhood was searing the insides of my jaw and on my palm where I was supporting it. I swirled my tongue around its head focudsing on the underside where a triangle-shaped junction was l3ocated. I sucked and licked it like an oversized lollipop.

I looked up to check what was Baby Boy's r3ted. He just watched me and waited on what I can do. His breaths were warm and deep. I got even more aroused with his lustful stares while his cockhead was inside my mouth.

I let go of his head then pumped his shaft with more gusto. I held it down to the head towards his navel so I can have a clear access for his hanging marbles, the repository of his essence. I licked on the sac then swallowed the right testicle before I did the same to the left. I alternated between the twin balls until I grew tired of them. It tasted so delectable. His eggs were big and reddish and even if some hairs got inside my mouth, it didn't really matter because I was able to play with his balls.