Top Bliss

Beam POV

Wayo placed his hands on my waist and planted his feet on the bed. He smirked and winked at me before drilling my hole upwards. I almost screamed in shock. My body was shaking and it felt like I was going to shoot off to the roof if not for his hands firmly holding on to me. 

He continued to bomb my hole without a trace of exhaustion. Perspiration coated his body which made him glisten in the light and the sinful grooves of his torso were highlighted with more clarity. His body undulated with every drilling and it made me hunger for him even more. 

I was fucked in that position in a while. Gosh! His stamina was really the real deal! If it was any other person, they would've cum already but Baby Boy didn't show any sign of stopping anytime soon.

After a while, he stopped drilling me. "P'Beam, place your hands on my nape. Hurry," he commanded.

My body moved on it's own to fulfill his command. When Wayo was sure that my hands were secured on his nape, he stood up carrying me with him. I was shocked once again with his sudden movement that I almost fell down. Good thing he was able to catch me by supporting my butt as his cock was still connected to me via my hole. 

Then, Baby Boy walked over by my window. He stood by it and our bodies were illuminated by the street light outside. We were given the chance to see more clearly our lecherous connected bodies. He leaned closer and our lips engulfed in a fiery kiss as he moved my body up and down his steel hard shaft.

Gosh! I can't believe he was able to do such a thing! I was like some weightless dildo he was mercilessly fucking by the window! What's more his cock buried deep into more in that position!

When he pumped into me once more, I controlled my anal muscles and restricted the space of my hole. He moaned loudly at what I did.

"Ahhhh... Phiiiiii!!!" He screamed when our lips let go.

I grinned when I saw his eyes turned white. It seemed like our bodies communicated because whenever he was pushing his cock in, my body automatically reacts by chocking his cock with my anal muscles. 

"You're so good, Baby Boy... It feels soooo goood...."

"For you, P'Beam... For you..."

Wayo laid down on the edge of the bed again. His feet remained rooted on the floor while his upper body was above me. He supported his body wait and gave gentle penetrations.

"P'Beam, listen to me." Baby Boy said. "You will flip your position so you can stand on your feet too without me pulling out of you. You just need to move carefully." 

I nodded and we shared a peck on the lips. We both grinned on our naughty ideas. I started to  move and slowly twisted to the side until I was able to successfully turn my body around. He assisted me and made sure that his cock will not be pulled out of my hole.

Upon my completion of turning, I planted my feet on the floor and felt his torso on my back. He spread my feet wide so he can penetrate me deeper. He used his hand as support on the bed once again before drilling me hard.

I subconsciously threw my head back due to the bliss of being fucked from behind rapidly. He was hitting the part that was sending pleasure waves to my body repeatedly. It was madness that such a massive cock was buried within me and pleasuring me. If earlier, Wayo was sweet and careful in making love to me, now he was rough and violent, animalistic even, with the level of passion of pounding he was offering.

My mind wanted to break free form his devil like fucking but my body betrayed me as I enjoyed every drop of pleasure of his harsh pounding. I grabbed the blanket so hard that the bedsheet crumpled along with it. I also heard his loud and deep breathing as if getting strength from the air to continue drilling me.