Zenith

Beam POV

I did not hesitate anymore. I swallowed his cock again and throttled my head up and down while jacking off the lower part that I couldn't partake. Moans and gasps can be heard coming out of Wayo's mouth.

Moments later, I raised my head and let go of his monstrous cock. I used my sharp tongue to play with the slit on top and wet to to Baby Boy's pleasure. I used my saliva that was coating his rod as lube and jacked him off using both my hands. His hips also started thrusting to fuck my mouth. He gently did it while I continued to suck the hole where his precum was oozing. 

"Ahhhh... Ah... P'Beam, don't stop... It feels so fucking good... More... There... ahhhhh... oooohhh..." He was moaning in ecstasy. He looked like an innocent child who was experiencing first time bliss.

I looked at his face and found that he was watching me. His innocent child-like face was pushing me passed my limits. I got even more aroused by his reactions. "Ahhhh... phi... I'm... mmm... coming... ahhhhh... ohhhh... urrrrghhhh..."

I hastened the movements of my hand and tongue in jacking and licking his enormous cock. I played with every nook and cranny with my sharp tip especially that slit on top to further savor the juices that were oozing out of it. It's what I've been dreaming of. To make him cum using my mouth as proof that he enjoyed my service.

Suddenly, one of Wayo's hand held my head by the hair and the other made fist on the blanket. Next, he finally expelled his creamy jizz. "Ahhh... Uhmmm... ohhhh... ughhhh... ahhhh..."

I didn't let go of his cock. I even moved my head to only gorge on the head and sucked on it hard to extract his delicious nectar. But since it was my first time to do such a thing, I didn't expect to get a mouthful instantly and ended up letting go to it. My hand continued to jack him as he showered the rest of his load to his body and my hand.

Wow! Baby Boy's face was a sight to behold while he was having his orgasm. I continued throttling his cock as long as he had jizz to expel. I won't ever forget his expression while in ecstasy as well as the taste of the deliciously sweet nectar that I sucked out of his manhood. 

Now I understood why it was not really a surprise why Khun Klem and Green were obsessed with this kid. Aside from the being a visual eye candy, you will crave his sweet and delicious essence. It's that addicting. 

Wayo finally laid down on the bed properly due to exhaustion and bliss. As soon as he stopped showering his cum, I attacked his cock again with my warm mouth and playful tongue. He was not prepared for the sudden jolt of electricity that flowed through his body because of my assault to tickle and pleasure him again in the hope to make him cum so soon. He tried to stop my head but I fought for supremacy and tightened my lips which in turn made him moan.

"Ahhh... Phi... Stop it please... It's kinda painful in my navel... ahhhh... That tickles!" He begged, shook, then squirmed in my assault.

But in the end, he was stronger than me and was able to stop me from continuing. I just amused myself in fondling his still erect cock and kissing and licking his navel upwards where his cum landed. My mouth cleaned all those spots in an instant.

When I was done with those parts, I moved to his chest area. I didn't let the gap separating his manly build escape my tongue. I cleaned those droplets of cum present there. Next, I gave ample attention to his erect nipples. I sucked on them as if there will be nectar coming out of them.

"AHHHHH!!! Phi, what are you doing? Ahhhh... Uhhhh..." Wayo moaned. I served those nipples with suction and licks inside my warm mouth. "Phi, ouch!!! Why are you sucking that? That won't produce milk! ARGGHH!!!"