BFFs

Beam POV

I came home from the office that same day around 6PM. I had some new clients so I worked overtime. I noticed that Baby Boy was not in the gym across so I assumed he was inside our house but he was not around. It was odd. I just went up to my room to change and tidy up a bit.

After a while, I came back down. At the same time, Wayo came back with his bestfriend, Ming. They failed to notice me because they used the side entrance towards the back. They were both shirtless and wet with sweat. Evidently, they just finished with their basketball training. For sure, anyone who might see them will instantly get aroused.

As usual, Wayo, with his delicious body, was alluring to see. But Ming also doesn't fall behind because I think his body got even more defined. 

Honestly, Ming is kinda cute. His chinkee eyes coupled with his slim physique definitely falls under the "oppa" trope. If Wayo was not around, he'll surely be the king in terms of overall looks. I'm glad that they're both a good influence to each other even though I am well aware that they share debauchery sometimes. It will not come as a shock if one day, he will also receive the same attention that people give his bestfriend. 

I didn't disturb them though I went to the kitchen to eavesdrop on their conversation. I tried to be as sneaky as possible because I just want to listen in and get to know what they're up to.

"Fuck man! P'Green is totally into you!" Ming exclaimed.

"Nonsense!" Wayo rebutted.

"He attaches to you like a leech! All the people there thought you're a couple!"

"Shhh! Not to loud, he might hear you! Besides, you of all people should know that he's not my lover."

"But damn, the way he's into you is really something! Haha!"

"He's just like that with me." Wayo dismissed the thought. "He's extremely nice."

"Where is he anyway?"

"He said he's going to buy some food and beer for the three of us."

"Mmm-hmm."

What the hell is that faggot planning to do with these two? I quickly ran for cover by the stairs when I saw them preparing to enter the kitchen. They walked inside and went straight to Baby Boy's room. I sneaked passed the door through the kitchen and out the back to peek through the window there. I saw them take off their shorts and briefs. They wiped their wet bodies then Wayo looked for clothes to wear for him and his friend.

"I think I'm getting anxious. Don't I smell? Isn't it embarrassing to join P'Green while he smell of sweat stench?" Ming raised.

"Tsk! Don't be such a wuss. He said it himself. We should not bathe, we should just change clothes.

"Alright, let me borrow a set from you."

"Here..." Wayo handed a oversized shirt.

"Jerk! This is too big for me!"

"Stop being so picky! Just wear the fucking thing!"

I heard our metal gate clanking outside. I rushed back inside the kitchen so that they won't catch me in my spot. I acted like I was getting water from the fridge when Green came in.

"Hey Beam! Come, let's eat!" Green lifted the bags he was holding. "Have you seen Baby boy?"

"Oh hey! I think he's in his room with Ming." I answered.

"Come one, join us for dinner." Green insisted. 

"I already ate in our office. But thank you." I declined.