S07 E03 : Safar

~In previous episodes : 

WOW I DID NOT KNOW DUBAI IT WAS SO BIG AND BEAUTIFUL!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frostee: Uh, do you think you have a reason to go there alone?

Me: Who did you want to go with?

Frostee: I don't know, Palindrome for example.

Me: Don't worry Frostee, we've been sent on missions alone several times.~~~~~~~~~~

Cisco: Anyway, that's not the most important thing, we have to find Echo and Miss Nowhere.

Layla: Yes, for once Cisco is right. But there is one crucial detail.

Me: Which one?

Layla: Are you serious? We don't know anything here! Neither anyone!~~~~~~~~

Me: I know what to do!~~~~~~~~~~

Me: My cousin Dom once came to Dubai to find what is called "The Eye of God", which was in a Lykan Hyper Sport, and he went through the two biggest towers with the car. ~~~~~~~~~

Me: What I mean is that Dom probably has contacts for us.

Layla: And you couldn't tell us that before!!!

Me: It doesn't matter, you have to ask him.~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: He gave me the number of a guy who works in a garage.

Cisco: Alright then let's go!

_________________________________________________________

Tony's POV : 

Ahhh! It's been a really long time since I took a dip in the sea, especially in such beautiful water. Whatever. 

Cisco: So what do we do now?

Layla: I hope you're not planning on going to the pool this time?

Me: And why not?

Layla: *about to kill Tony* -_-

Me: I'm kidding, there we went looking for something to eat then we went looking for the guy Dom told me about.

Cisco: Yeah!!!! And speaking of which, I did a little research on the plane on the different restaurants in Dubai.

Layla: Rho!

Cisco: Yes and-

Frostee: Cisco, we will not eat in the best restaurants in the area but in a Fast Food.

Cisco: Well, then the best Fast Food?

Me: Don't worry Cisco I've done some research too and I know exactly where to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~