S07 E06 : Tony's condition

Layla's POV: 

I headed to the nearest hospital Frostee had found for me to take Tony there. He was sitting in the passenger seat still unconscious. I really hope his condition is not critical. 

However, I was still angry with him because of our conversation earlier. When he gets better I don't think I'll act normal with him because he really made me angry and sad. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the hospital in less than two. Caregivers took care of Tony as soon as I arrived on a stretcher and asked me to stay in the waiting room.

I wasn't worried I knew it was just war wounds, after all it wasn't the first time, but I still couldn't understand why he was signing so much.

It must have been 6 p.m. Already. I was starting to lose patience, sitting on a chair that wasn't even comfortable, hearing children acting up or even seeing sick people coming and going in the hallways only increased my anger.

So I decide to get some fresh air and give Frostee and Cisco a call.

Frostee's POV: 

I'm on my way to the hotel with Cisco. Neither of us dares to speak. We're way too worried about Tony. Cisco was focused on the road while I looked around at the same time as my computer to make sure we got to the right destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cisco and I finally arrived at the "Al Raha Beach hotel" and the entrance is quite nice. I can't wait to see the interior.

We then headed to the reception, fortunately for us, there was no queux; and presented the false reservation paper that I had made during the journey

Secretary: So 2 rooms with connecting doors, that's right ?

Me: Yes. And 2 single bed per room.

Secretary: Please stretch out your arms to me, gentlemen, so that I can put on the electronic bracelet giving you access to your room.

Cisco: Electronic bracelets? The class.

Me: I have two other friends who are coming later one of the two rooms is for them so how do I give them their bracelet?

Secretary: Give me their first and last name. When they arrive it will just be enough for them to show me their identity card so that I can check if it is indeed them.

Me: Tony Toretto and Layla Gray. 

Secretary: Thank you, have a good stay.

I highly doubt it.

Cisco helped me get our suitcases and Tony's, which was in his car that he had towed; up to our rooms.

The number of our rooms at Cisco and I was number 1709 and that of Tony and Layla next door was 1710. We entered then: