S07 E08: The Past Resurfaces

Layla's POV:

I couldn't take it anymore, I had to get some fresh air. No matter how hard I try, I can't forgive him, it's way too painful.

To be honest it's not against him but since I spoke to D.K again, my anger has resurfaced.

Indeed my past is extremely painful and even without talking about it, thanks to Toretto my heart has calmed down.

I'm blame myself for not having had the strength to tell him. That would be the only way to make that anger and pain go away for good.

But it's not just that.

When we just met if I didn't like Tony it wasn't just because he drove as well as I did, but because my family got in trouble because of one of the Torettos "Jacob Toretto ".

Since then, the Grays don't like the Torettos but surprisingly they don't know it. Tony too. But he was so kind, generous, him, the others and his Dom cousin ​​that my judgment changed towards them.

I was sitting on the hotel beach, lying in the sand, lost in thought, there was no one there because I was on the isolated side of the beach. I remembered my past that I thought I had left behind.

The wind was gentle, there was no sound, only the sound of the waves.

My concern was not Miss Nowhere, Echo or Gary but Tony.

Tony's POV:

That's enough. It is I who am at fault. Talking about a painful past has never been easy. I will have to go back to apologize and this time I am convinced that everything will be fine.

I then left the room to get Layla, then passed Cisco in the hallways. I greet him quickly in order to continue on my way but he holds me back.

Cisco: What's going on with you and Layla? I mean she was really pissed off.

Me: I'm not going to lie to you, it's not going very well, and in order not to make things worse, I prefer not to tell anyone else about it without Layla's agreement.

I said seriously then continued on my way without turning around under Cisco's questioning gaze.

I took the elevator and then I went down. I looked for her everywhere, people wondered why I was running like that knowing that my wrist hurt.

I head for the pool where there were a lot of people but I still couldn't find Layla. I then go to the games room but still nothing.

I then decided to calm down, to take the time to reflect and I realized that I didn't go to the beach. I go there immediately.

I arrived on the beach on the holiday side, I'd be surprised that Layla was there. I then went to the isolated side where I saw a person lying in the sand.

I foud her.

I head confidently and surely towards her.

When she saw me her expression didn't change and just continued to stare at the blue sky.

I lay down next to her with a shy smile on my face. And began to look at the sky. I do not say anything.

The atmosphere was much calmer between her and me.

Layla: Tony ?

She said shyly with a soft voice.

Me: Yes ?

Looks like she wasn't mad at me anymore. My instinct had told me to run after her because everything would be fine and I did well to follow her.

Layla: If I tell you the truth, promise me you'll never change the way you look at me.