S07 E11 : The Real Threat

Tony's POV:

It is now 3 p.m. It was quite a long drive from Rusty's store to Jacob's house. No wonder, he lives in Vegas.

By car, at normal speed, the trip LA, Vegas is 4 hours but we were driving at more than 200 km/h so we took less time.

Coming back to this city is weird to me. Because the last time I was there was to stop Shashi and the Skeleton Key. I guess he has the same feeling as me.

That said we got to Jacob

His house is rather simple and nice

His house is rather simple and nice. It's especially that after all he's done he doesn't want to be noticed.

Anyway, we're all headed for the front door.

Dom: *knock on the door.

Jakob: I'm coming.

Then he opened.

Jakob: Dom ?

Dom: Hi, little bro.

Jakob: Who are all these people. We would say members of MI6 or the CIA.

Dom: Don't worry, they're with me.

Me: Don't you remember me ?

Dom: Don't be like. You don't even remember him. You saw it, you were like 2 months old.

Jacob: Wait, aren't you Anthony?

Me: Yes it's me but I don't like that name. I prefer Tony.

Jakob: Nice to meet you Tony.

Dom: It would be nice if you invite us in.

Jakob: Oh yes, excuse me.

He then moved to the side and left us the entrance.

Shashi: Nice house.

Jakob: Thank you. Otherwise who are all these poeple, Dom ?Apart from Tony who is a Toretto and therefore welcome.

Dom: I'll let Tony explain.

I then spoke.

Me: So already I'm a spy I work for the same agency as Dom. Him is Shashi, an old friend but also an old enemy. And, him is the beefy Palindrome. He's my boss's husband and he's also my friend but was my enemy for a while.

Jakob: Okey.

Me: If we came here, it's to ask you for information because the case I'm working on, you are concerned.

Jakob: How so ?

So as not to go the wrong way, I take out Layla's bracelet and show it to her.