5:6

To add to the list of friends that Ophelia would be battling tomorrow, was now Noah. He joined tns West sometime during the duets, no one was really sure what went down, but all Ophelia knows is that she'll be against him.

It made slightly nervous to be battling against Noah because he was an amazing dancer, and someone who might be able to bring TNS West a win.

Ophelia had hope for her team though, she thought that their dance was starting to get really clean, and the group were all starting to gel as a team. There seemed to be methods to Emily's madness.

Today, Ophelia found herself feeling a bit down, there's no reason for it. She was completely fine yesterday, and the day before. So she was extremely happy when Emily let them have a break.

"Guys, that was a really great rehearsal okay, so get some water, maybe a snack and we'll come back to it. Okay"

*****

Ophelia was in the locker room to get her math textbook from my out before leaving. When she was just about ready to get going, a presence could be felt by her side.

"Hello" a voice says. It was a boy, Ophelia didn't recognise him but she assumes that he was a dancer because of his clothes. "I'm Elliot"

"Hi I'm Ophelia" she says in response to him when she turns.

"What- ahh" he begins as his eyes lay on the girl "Whose sibling are you"

"I'm a dancer" Ophelia shrugs, but to her surprise his eyebrows furrow.

"You can't be in here Emily says only a troupe have lockers - not j troupe"

Ophelia stumbles back a bit and almost trips over on one of the benches, making him chuckle. The nerve.

"Er... I-I'm on a troupe"

"Really! Wow, Emily must've been desperate for members" He says, Ophelia repositions herself, he steps closer to her to assert dominance "Just know that the caliber will be much higher now that I'm here"

Stammering for a few seconds, unable to utter any words after that. Ophelia knew that she looked young, because she was the youngest in the team, but surely no one thought of her like this. It took a few moments for her to finally find something to say.

"Now that you're here"

"Oh yeah, I'm joining a troupe, so I suppose we'll be seeing a lot of eachother" Elliot says "Nice meeting you Olivia"

"That's not my-"

Before Ophelia can finish her sentence he leaves, she sat down on one of the benches and exhales, a knot building up in my stomach at the thought. Was Emily actually desperate for members when she put me on the team?

She couldn't have been, there were so many incredible dancers at the auditions that Ophelia won the spot against. It couldn't be possible.

Tears well up in her eyes and she mumbles under her breath to stop crying, but it's no use, tears still role down her face. My dancing skills were good enough for a troupe. This Elliot guy was just ignorant.

Then Ophelia remembers why she was here and decides not to dwell on it for the rest of the night. So she just leaves and makes an attempt to forget about the whole thing.