5:9

As Ophelia was walking through the dance studio, when she saw Ozzy. Normally, Lia would go and say hi, but, per the new rules, she was not allowed to speak with any dancer on the opposite team.

"Lia" he says and walks over to her, Ophelia had grown quite fond of Ozzy, and she would like to speak with him.

"Ozzy, you know we can't talk" I responds, reflectance clear in her voice, and Ozzy picked up on that.

"Yeah, but who cares. They really can't patrol everyone" he says, and Ophelia shrugs, he was right. "Everyone else is doing it too"

"OZZY, OPHELIA. THERE THEY ARE"

Ophelia turns around to see Amy and Piper running desperately towards the. "See" Ozzy comments, making Ophelia chuckle.

"I'm so happy to find both of you, because we actually have an offer for you" Piper smiles, excitedly. "How would you like to dance on the same team"

Ozzy and Lia, look at eachother both equally perplexed. "Elaborate" Ophelia says, remaking eye contact with the two girls infront of her.

"We are thinking of unting East and West" Amy says

"So I might be on the same team as Richelle" Ozzy says, excitement in his voice. Lia scoffs, at his words.

"Maybe" Amy responds

"That's enough for me"

"Great. Ophelia?" Piper asks

Uniting East and West was push, but she could somewhat see it working. Plus, she already got on with some TNS West members, so Ophelia was ready to get back into the swing of regionals.

"Of course, if it gives us a second chance at regionals, I'm in"

"Perfect, we'll text you the rehearsal times" Piper says, before she and Amy dash off out the door "See you there"

"Because of Richelle, seriously" Ophelia laughs, once the two girls were out of earshot, and an unimpressed look comes on Ozzy's face.

"Trust me, Richozzy is end game" he says.

Although, she felt like Ozzy and herself had become quite good friends, Ophelia was unable to decide if he actually liked Richelle or was just being weird. Both of which seemed like things he would do.

*****

The first rehearsal with the combined troupe was in full swing, and Ophelia really liked the dance that Richelle was choreographing, sure she was struggling a bit with the hip hop parts, but no one was perfect. Ophelia also loved the contrast of having so many different styles, it honestly made the routine very unique.

"Guys... Guys... I have a brilliant idea" Ozzy says, getting everyone's attention. "Might wanna prepare yourselves for this"

As much as she likes Ozzy as a friend, she can't help but think that he can goof off a little too much. When she knew they didn't have time for messing around.

"I think we should create a human chain, so we can lock it down, chain style" he says.

Ophelia tilts my head and look at Jacquie who was chuckling. The idea itself didn't sound too bad when you, like Ophelia, spoke 'Ozzy language', just the presentation of it wasn't the best. Thankfully, Josh realised it too.