6:1

The song work starts to play, and fills the room where the team of teenage dancers were all evenly dispersed.

First to move was a blonde girl, Amy, who stood up and kicked her leg backwards into a scorpion. This was followed by each dancer performing their own move, before all coming together for a group piece.

It was easy to tell that the dancers had worked hard at this dance, them all challenging themselves with choreography. After all, this dance had been prepared in anticipation for the new studio head, something which scared all of the teenagers.

None of the dancers had heard from their old studio heads, Emily and Michelle, over the break. That being said, the break hadn't been very long, however it was easy to mistake it for being years because of the changes that some of the dancers went through.

Most changed, looks-wise, was Ozzy, Ophelia was in close second though, both of them looking much more mature. Dance-wise, they'd all improved, however, Kingston's new-found ballet talent made him stand out more than before.

The music ended with them all in a line, something that was trademark for The Next Step Dance Studio.

Ophelia found herself quite out of breath, but also on the verge of hysterical laughter as she felt Ozzy, who was beside her, giving her the side eye - this had become an ongoing joke between two of them.

"I suppose you call that barrage of sloppy movement a 'dance'?"

The group of ten dancers all move into a move neutral position and glance over to their left, stood at the entrance was a middle aged woman.

Looking her up and down, Ophelia soon realised that the woman was Miss Angela, or rather 'the fixer'.

*****

The cluster of teenagers stood together in the room, with Miss Angela in front, four people beside her. Three of them, Ophelia recognised from the Stacey Carpenter Scolarship Auditions.

"So you all know who I am, and since I've been brought on to fix this team, I've been finding out who you are"

The woman begins, however Ophelia is struggling to consentrate, as she can't help but feel a pair of eyes on her. Looking over her shoulder, Ophelia notices the girl with Miss Angela - the one that wasn't Lily or Kenzie- staring right into her soul.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she looks away, before doing a double take and her eyes widen.

"You'll recognise Summer, she has multiple awards"

OH SHI- THAT'S MY PREFECT

To be polite, Ophelia just smiles at the girl, who clearly just had the same realisation as she seemed shocked too.

"This is Finn and Kenzie. They're great for pop and sizzle - you'll know what I mean soon enough"

"Pop" Finn whispers, which makes Ophelia giggle slightly.

"And this is Lily. She brings star quality" Angela finishes.

The cluster on dancers all wear unimpressed looks on their faces and some share nervous glances with their friends.

"Okay dancers line up" Lily says.

Finn, Summer, Kenzie and Lily move to stand at the end of the row, but the rest of the dancers chose not to move. Instinctively, Ophelia looks in the direction of Noah for some form of instruction.

"Let's line up" Noah says, and the rest of the dancers follow.

Miss. Angela scans her eyes down the line of dancers, Ophelia quickly ran a hand through her hair to neaten it up.