ja'marr chase-tattoo artist

y'all looking at the notification of me uploading a new imagine nobody asked for instead of making a new part to a series

hope you enjoy, lowercase intended, vote comment

——

kianna's pov

i was doing some shopping and other miscellaneous tasks around town. like any other normal person, i was wearing my worst but somehow comfiest clothes , which consisted of some shorts, and a tank top with spaghetti straps. i also had a jacket so i didn't feel so exposed , especially for the freezer aisle, but i currently had it off.

"excuse me." i heard a voice from behind me. i assumed they were politely asking me to move out of the way so they could grab the things that they needed, so i did.

he was a very attractive black man, tall and burly looking. i stepped out of the way and briefly waited for the beautiful man to grab his needs.

"i don't need anything from over here, i hope this isn't weird but who's your tattoo artist?"

i had soooo many tattoos. i loved them. i had a sleeve on my left arm, almost a full sleeve on my right, a small neck tattoo, a spine tattoo, a leg sleeve on my right, and a thigh tattoo. i didn't really plan to finish either one of my sleeves, probably just small tattoos here and there.

"actually, i'm a tattoo artist myself. i've done a lot of my own tattoos and people in my shop have done my other ones. minus by teenage mistakes of course." i told him before he chuckled at my joke.

"which ones did you do?" he asked , stemming of my answer.

"it'll be easier to tell you which ones i didn't do." i pointed to the ones i didn't do, which of course included the ones on the posterior side of my body. "everything else was done by me."

"ahh, you're really good!" he complimented me .

"thank you!" i smiled. tattooing was something i was really passionate about and it was my craft.

"you said people at your shop did you other ones, you run it?" he asked, and i nodded in response, "do you mind if i can get your contact information? i would love if i can get some work done by you. i know your schedule is probably packed, but it's not urgent."

"yeah of course," i pulled out my phone so he could get to my shops instagram, "i can give you my personal socials too , i don't mind. it's a way better way to reach me and with a job like tattooing, a lot of people back out and cancel , so i'm sure i can fit you in somewhere."

we talked for a bit longer as he followed me on instagram too. i saw he was verified and had a lot of followers. i had no idea who he was and i wasn't changing that now. a regular person to me.

"don't back out on me though! you got a few tattoos yourself, can you take it?"

"oh, i never back out!"