rome flynn- polar

vote and comment !

excuse mistakes. lowercase intended

this plot is so cute !

hope you enjoy!

——

3rd person pov, omniscient

with a name like rome , of course he's high class.

well, high class or is he just too full of himself ? i guess there was a bit of a gray area there.

24 year old rome wasn't really the social type, never was, honestly. he just didn't find too much comfort and reason with people. he could never be alone in a world like this though , of course. he had his friends here and there, and always kept his family close.

he's always been a handsome boy, even dabbling in some modeling in his younger days that his mother forced him into. those ultimately failed. they failed because, well, rome didn't cooperate. when you subject wouldn't talk or pose how you wanted to, it didn't particularly make the best shots.

he didn't mind, he didn't want to do that anyway. he loved art and expression, he'd just much rather be behind the scenes instead of the subject. he liked to do photography, so that's what he did.

for the comfort he couldn't find in human relationships, platonic or romantic, he turned to art to find it. rome really indulged in any and every form of art. he loved it. ate, slept, and breathed art.

rome grew his wealth by capturing photography on surreal photos. wether that's from shock, or the literal surrealism artistic movement. he would shape, sculpt, paint, build, draw whatever. then capture a beautiful drawing of it. you'd think these were real or photoshopped pictures with his hyper realistic skills:

and who's to say artist dont make money? rome's very hefty bank account , reading and growing well into the multimillions would disagree.

rome was relatively well known. of course his name was pretty well known in the world of art lovers, the average person probably had no idea who he was though. and he loved it that way. even people who throughly enjoy his work even only knew him by name, not face, which is something he works to protect.

self portrait? nope. well, yes, but he just chose to keep those in his personal and private portfolios.

rome was single. as one would expect. he just didn't spark with anyone, or put himself out there enough. not that he didn't want to, he just couldn't. he didn't want to be used and being in solitude is all he knew, and it was working fine for him.

today was a cool, calm and collected day, like most other ones on his calendar. he would just run some errands and things of that nature. he did his own things, no maid, servant, or butler. that's just one more social connection he had to maintain and money being taken away from his savings and art. not his move.

"i don't do anything all day, what do i need somebody else for? all i have is time, shit." he thought to himself.

——

as rome turned the corner , he heard contagious laughs filling the air.

he did drive here, he just had many things to do in the same area, so why waste gas. plus, he's been slacking on the gym lately anyway.

he read the sign that was the source of all the laughter and a crowd of people.

"quick caricatures + storytelling- pay what you'd like."