💗𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮: 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍💗

You walked into the room that had served as the set for the filming process, and there was an immediate burst of chatter that greeted you as you did.

It was impossible to refrain from breaking into a smile when you saw how happy everyone was as they conversed with each other, occasionally moving from one end of the room to the other. You figured that you had arrived at a time that coincided with one of their brief water-breaks, which you were thankful for.

You weren't exactly in love with the idea of walking in during filming, because you knew how frustrated Michael would be if you had.

He wasn't the perfectionist most individuals admired him to be - he was an extreme perfectionist that most individuals ought to have been careful not to disappoint. Sure, it was a trait worth admiring, but it also served as a disadvantage in its own way, especially with relation to situations that required compromise.

Nevertheless, you walked into the room, trying not to make yourself appear too obvious.

Michael wasn't anywhere to be seen, but you guessed that he'd simply stepped out for a bit of fresh air - something of that sort.

It wasn't too long before several cast-members noticed your presence, bright smiles gracing their faces as they waved at you.

With an equally bright smile, you greeted them with a wave of your own.

Before you were given anymore time to observe the rest of the room, you were cheerfully greeted by Frank, Michael's manager.

"Flower!" he exclaimed, walking up to you with the biggest smile on his face as he utilized the nickname he'd adopted for you shortly after you'd first been introduced to him.

Many close team members, that worked with your husband, called you by that particular nickname, mainly because you'd struck many of them as possessing the gentle yet resilient characteristics of an exotic flower - but some alternated that nickname with Princess. As strange as it might have sounded to an outsider, it was a concept that helped you maintain the energy of a close-knit family - a place where you were loved unconditionally, a place where 'cringe' didn't exist.

And that was one of the many factors that had made your marriage so blissful - the fact that you had a whole family in the people that Michael worked with, so it never really felt as though he was away from home.

At least that was the case back then.

These days, the blissful marriage aspect didn't quite live up to its name.

"Hey Frank," you giggled as he gave you a warm hug. "But I thought we'd agreed to stop using that nickname last year," you raised an eyebrow.

When he pulled away, he stared right back at you with a raised eyebrow of his own. "Have I stopped?"

You rolled your eyes, laughing in amusement. "No,"

"Does it look like we'll ever stop calling you by that nickname?" he inquired further.

"No," you snorted.

"Then there you are - if you think we're ever going to stop doting on you, you're wrong," he continued. "The whole team fell in love with you back then, and we still love you now,"

You couldn't stop yourself from grinning widely at those words.

It was very wholesome, to feel as though you belonged.

"Speaking of love," Frank placed a hand on your shoulder. "Have you seen Mike yet?" he quizzed. "He stepped out for a bit of a breather, so I assume you must have seen him when you walked in,"