💗𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬: 𝖥𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍💗

───────────────❉
𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗢𝗳
𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀.
❉───────────────❉

The beautiful young lady walked along the crowded back-stage area, her eyes searching for one of the performers that sported the badge with the name 'Michael'.

Being one of the assistant stage directors, she had been tasked with the duty of ensuring that all the performers for the evening were present - for the event was very high profile, and no slip-ups were afforded.

She hadn't yet met the performers for the evening, so she was reduced to identifying them with the name-tags they'd been required to wear on their clothing - where the organizing crew was able to see.

With her clipboard held close to her chest, she searched for the individual with the name she had in mind, and the fact that there was only one performer named Michael ought to have made it easier for her.

But alas, the area was incredibly crowded and noisy as everyone prepared for the show, making her anxiety climb up a few notches.

As she grew more panicked about not being able to identify the man she was searching for, she stopped to inquire with one of the other performers that had been standing nearby.

"Excuse me, have you seen Michael tonight? He's one of the performers," she began frantically.

The young man shook his head, dimming her hopes as time ticked by.

However, right as she had started to lose hope, she was startled by a gentle male voice from behind her.

"I'm sorry to intrude, but I believe you might be looking for me,"

She spun around to see whom had spoken, and as soon as their gazes locked, they felt a strange pull - leaving them frozen for a few seconds.

He was sure he'd never seen her before, and she was sure that she had never seen him before - yet in spite of the fact that they were strangers, they...felt as if they'd known each other for the longest time.

The young woman could see his name-tag, and that he was indeed the Michael she was searching for - but now that had apparently slipped her mind.

All that the two could focus on was the strange energy that seemed to draw them toward each other. It felt as though emotions, that were not their own, had overwhelmed them - yet somehow it felt right.

As if it was supposed to happen.

Suddenly, Michael cleared his throat, realizing that he had been staring at her for far too long, and even though he felt as though he could have stared at that face all day, he didn't wish to make her feel awkward.

Unexpectedly, he had developed this strong need to protect and prioritize her, even though he didn't even know her name.

"I'm...Michael," he extended his hand, formally introducing himself.

His voice snapped her back to the present moment, and once she was in control of her composure again, she placed her hand in his. "(Y/N)," she stated her name.