Prom Night

It was the night of The Prom. Luca started getting ready. He was pretty disappointed that his brother Levi wasn't coming. Luca tried not think much of it though. All he could think about is Light. Light was going to be his prom date. Luca put on his best suit and did tried to make his hair look fancy. His only challenge was that his hair was always messy. Once Luca was finished he realized he didn't have a ride. That was until Levi walked up behind Luca and jingled his motorcycle keys. Levi was also dressed up. Luca was surprised. "You changed your mind??" Levi chuckled. "I didn't want to miss out." Luca began walking out the door until Levi stopped him. "Did you not get the hint? I'm gonna ride you there" Levi face-palmed. "Oh" Luca said feeling stupid. 

Light finally finished getting ready. He ruffled up his hair because he didn't care about fixing it. Alex walked down the stairs of her room in a beautiful dress. Her family stared in awe. Light followed after. Alex and Light's mom were going to drive them both to the prom. They were both excited to see their dates. Once Alex and Light made it to the car they both stared at the window. As their Mom was started driving she peered through the side view window. "What are you two thinking about" Alex moved her hair behind her ear. "I'm thinking about how time goes so fast." Her Mom giggled. "I can definitely agree on that." Light was thinking about Luca. He was never really into anyone before. Girls liked him, but he never liked them back. It was his first time falling in love. "My babies are growing up" Alex and Light's mom said with a pout. Light left his thoughts and began to laugh with Alex. 

Sora and Jaxx were there early. Sipping drinks at the stands. Charli was early too. She was brushing off her dress and fixing her hair. The sound of a motorcycle sounded outside. The motorcycle stopped. Levi took off his helmet. "Lets go" Luca followed Levi inside. "You know eventually you're going to have to give that motorcycle to me right?" Luca said. "Heh- Never." The two eventually made it to the prom. Alex and Light also pulled up. Their mom waved and smiled. "I'll pick you guys up in an hour or two!" They both nodded and headed inside. Once they made it in, Light decided to be bold. He ran up behind Luca and hugged him. Luca froze in shock. This was definitely a bold move, for Light of course. Luca began to blush. "Hey Light?" Light giggled nervously. "I thought I'd scare you" As they laughed Luca realized everyone was dancing. "You want to dance?" Light said as he noticed Luca staring off into the dancing students. Luca quickly shut his idea down. "Uh- N-no its fine, really I-" Light ignored him and dragged him onto the dance floor. The music was fast and vibrant. Light started doing the gangnam style for some reason. Luca laughed. Luca only moved his feet. "This is embarrassing.." Luca said nervously. Light then replied. "Oh come on things have to become more fun around here." Luca chuckled. The music became slower. People started slow dancing. Luca tapped Light's shoulder. Light was still doing the whip and nae nae to the slow music. Luca rolled his eyes and dragged Light in. Luca smiled at him. Light smiled back. "You know- my dance moves were cooler than this." Light said jokingly. Luca laughed. "I agree. I rather be sitting in a corner eating all of the snacks." Light laughed. "and somehow I'm with you." Light put on a frowny face. "But- I'm happy to be with you at any time, any day." Luca began to lean closer. Light suddenly felt butterflies in his stomach. Luca began to kiss Light. Soon they both backed away. Luca slightly smiled and then asked "We're a "thing" right?" Light looked into Luca's eyes. "Obviously" Then they both stopped dancing and went to the side. Alex, Charli, and Levi were talking. "Did you guys get to vote yet?" Charli asked Light and Luca as they walked up to the three. "Vote?" Luca said confused. "Yeah! For prom king and queen!" Luca and Light both shook their heads. "I think that stuff is stupid to be honest" Light said. Levi nodded his head in agreement. "Well I think in 10 minutes the teachers are going to announce it." Alex said. Then Charli replied. "I wonder who'll be chosen."  

"Mic check, Mic check." 10 minutes had just passed. The teacher came closer to the microphone. Everyone stopped what they were doing. "I am going to announce prom king and queen." Everyone cheered. The teacher announcing took out an envelope. She then proceeded to open it. Everyone glared in excitement. "Prom King is.." Everyone's eyes widened. "Levi!" Everyone began to clap. Luca rolled his eyes. "I knew it was going to be him." Light said crossing his arms. "Now, ladies and gentlemen, prom queen is.." Alex already saw the inevitable. "Alex!" Everyone stood there in shock clapping. Charli just stood there. Alex and Levi went up to the stage. "Stop." Levi said grabbing the microphone from the teacher's hand. He then passed it to Alex. "I know how this looks, but, I believe the vote is inaccurate." Everyone nodded there head. Sora then yelled out "I THINK THE WHOLE PROM KING AND QUEEN THING IS INACCURATE." Alex agreed. "Yes, this is true." Levi nodded in approval. Then Alex began to say "Number one, this is my best friend guys." Alex then continued. "Number two, I'm not into guys, especially him." The crowd started laughing. "Haha very funny bestie." Levi said sarcastically. Levi then took the microphone. "So, I think our crowns belong to someone else." Everyone looked around. Alex then yelled out. "I'm giving up my crown to Light." Everyone gasped. "I know, I know, he's a guy and all but still, things need to change around here." The crowd started clapping. Light nervously walked up to the stage. Alex handed over her crown and gave it to Light. She then whispered "You better pay me back for this you know" Light nudged her. "I will, I will." Luca stood back there awkwardly. Levi took the microphone. "Now, I'm very thankful to be given this but, my younger brother Luca deserves this more." Everyone started cheering. Luca went up on stage and stood next to Light. They were both put on the spot. Luca and Light both stared at each other, it was as if they read their minds. "I'm going to kill them." They both thought. Levi and Alex then proceeded to give the microphone to the teacher. She fixed her glasses and grabbed it back. She nervously chuckled. "Well uhm, lets give a round of applause to the prom king and queen!" Everyone cheered. 

After Prom (Years Later)

Luca and Light began to make their relationship more open. They held hands more and still went to Miss Misa Cafe. Now, Alex didn't have to work anymore too. Miss Misa Cafe had more staff, and Alex made youtube videos with her friends. Who were her friends you may ask? Well, lets just say they called themselves The Squad.