Q n A (Interview 6)

Martial: When people ship me with a lot of countries, that means only one thing: I look good as fuck

Martial: When people ship me with a lot of countries, that means only one thing: I look good as fuck. *does cute poses* I prefer the ships with me and other dangerous countries like North Korea, Russia, China and Viiiiietnam? Is dangerous a good word for that? No, they're more like strong countries. I'm thinking those ships might sail farther than the others do. If I would have a day to be with each of them, that'll 101% fun. We will be really close to each other and dominate the world together. Man, I wish I could have a relationship like that.

Phil: Si Malaysia daw. What do you think of him?

Martial: Ah, I remember Sabah. He's the father of that kid, right?

Phil: Yep.

Martial: Malaysia is like Philip. They both put efforts on peacekeeping between them. It's papa that told us Sabah was once with us before. He told us that, right?

Phil: I... can't remember. But I can recall that I stopped you from starting a war at him since I don't want to break relations from a friend.

Martial: But back to the ship. Malaysia and I will probably just remain friends. How about you, Phil?

Phil: Malaysia is like a big bro to me. Nothing else, too.

China: Then, I'll eat rats next time

China: Then, I'll eat rats next time. Since studies said bats are dirtier than rats. They taste good too anyway. *slightly laughs* You cannot taste the virus anyway. Just enjoy how delicious that is!