SPECIAL: Jay's POV

Note: This is Jay's Point Of View in chapters 2-3 and 5. You can ignore this since there really isn't much change to the plot.

JAY'S POV

This guy is really...something. The first time we met, I was at the airport picking up my mom's friend's son who came from Japan. He ran into me this morning, making me drop everything that I was holding. What, is he blind? 

"Hey watch where you're going!" I yelled feeling annoyed. The guy muttered a "I'm sorry" and grabbed his stuff, continuing to run again. Geez, is this boy part of a marathon or something? He's seriously in a rush.

I shook my head, shaking off any thoughts of and just went on my way as well. I saw the kid waving at me and rushed as soon as he saw me. "Hyung, thanks for agreeing to pick me up from the airport." I could tell the kid was smiling from behind the mask he was wearing. "It's no problem Ni-ki, come on, let's go get something to eat. I can't let my friends wait for too long either.

He nodded and I helped him carry his stuff to my car. We drove to this newly opened restaurant that everyone recommended due to its high quality service and delicious food, so I'd decided to look into it myself.

I parked the car and said to the kid he can just leave his stuff there and my the servants will take care of it. I mean, why wouldn't they? I'm the young master of the household they serve in.

We entered the building and went inside the elevator, pressing a button and waited for the doors to open again. After that, one of the employees greeted us and led the two of us to a room, probably Sunghoon and Jake reserved it already. Those two are really ahead of themselves huh.

The two saw me and called out for my name. I tapped Ni-ki's shoulder and we walked towards their table and sat down. "Yo bro, what took you so long?" Jake asked as he called out the waiter for our orders.

"I bumped into someone when I went to pick up my mom's friend's son" I cocked my head to Ni-ki's direction. "He's Nishimura Riki, just call him Ni-ki." I said and looked at the menu. "Oh hey Ni-ki, I'm Sunghoon and that's Jake. Just order what you want." I heard Sunghoon say and we all said our orders when the waiter went to our table.

We continued talking and I heard my phone ring to inform a notification. "Guys I have to go for a bit, I scored a date with another chick. She's at another room of the building. " I said and the two cheered for me as we fist bumped. Ni-ki said he was fine with staying with my friends and I just nodded and took my stuff with me.

I was texting with the girl on the way when I bumped into someone again in a hallway.

"Dammit are you blind?! You made me drop my phone!" I cursed. Not that I care about the phone, I can easily buy another one. But I was flirting with one of the most gorgeous girls, so I was a bit irritated.

I looked down to pick it up but I saw who I bumped into. Hah, so it was him. "You again? Are you doing this on purpose to ask for a compensation or something?" I eyed him suspiciously. I know people like him, obviously trying to get some cash outta me.

He stood up and almost glared at me. But his puffed up cheeks and cat eyes made him look more cute than angry. Huh? No wtf.

"No, I would never do that. And even if I did, why would I ask money from someone like you?" He spat back. The nerve. He was starting to annoy me more and more now.

"You've got some nerve talking back to me. I thought you were brave enough to bump into me twice and not do anything about it. I let the first one slip, but now you've bumped into me AND talked back. You don't seem to know who I am."

"You're right, I don't."

I was about to attack him but I remembered I had something to do so I just left him and walked to the floor the girl said she was in.

-

The lunch with her went well and I managed to get her number. It didn't really matter to me but I just continued my heartthrob persona and 'generously' took it from her. I didn't take her home though she asked me too, because she was also annoying me.

After that, me and Ni-ki went to Jake and Sunghoon's guest house to chill there for a bit till the next day because they were throwing a party over there and who was I to say no to a party?

Needless to say, I enjoyed a lot before going to the academy. Which I found pretty boring when we finally entered the school. It looked like any other private school I went to, and I've seen way better. But I guess this was my parent's way of 'punishing' me for my behavior at my last school.

I didn't bother going to my first day of school and just entered our dorm room. It was smaller than most dorms at my last schools but at least it looked decent. Me and Ni-ki had different rooms, but it looked like we weren't alone. Each room had two beds so meaning we each had 1 roommate. I didn't care at first, since it was pretty normal to have a roommate.

Until after I finished showering and went inside the room while drying, I saw someone laying on one of the beds. Out of the two, he chose the one I picked!

"Who the hell are you?" I asked, feeling more than irritated.

"I should be asking you since this is my roo-" they said and turned to me, clearly not expecting my presence seeing that they literally was shocked to the point of falling of the bed. Clumsy much?

I let out a sarcastic chuckle. "It's you again. Tell me, are you stalking me?" I smirked, holding onto the side of the bed as I leaned closely to him. I got a clearer view of his face and he actually looked kind of... cute? Hm, interesting.

But this guy had the audacity to scoff at me. I saw his hand reach for something and crumble it, and my eyes widened. "Don't touch that! That's my favorite shirt!" I shouted and he stopped for  bit before smirking.  He stood up and held my shift as high as he could, though it was just a bit taller than me. "You want it? Come and get it" He said and all I did was try to grab it from him until we both stumbled onto the bed. I instinctively placed extended both of my arms to stop the fall, but it looked like I was trapping him. 

We were interrupted by Heesung and Ni-ki, and after a few moments the boy chucked the shirt towards my chest and ran out, but I didn't miss the look of embarrassment on his face. I leaned onto the wall, holding the shirt that now had a faint smell of him, making me subconsciously smile.

---
End of Special Chapter

On a side note, I just like to thank everyone for their support towards this work even though I've practically abandoned this. I'm so sorry, but now I think I'm ready to get back to writing again, with even more love for Jungwon and ENHYPEN (•̀ᴗ•́)و.