xvii.

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐀, her feet acting as a stand for Klaus' notebook where he is sketching her. "Flo, why do you dress like that?" Kol asks, picking at his nail and looking at her with a frown. 

"Like what?" Florence frowns looking down at her outfit, she wears baggy blue jeans with a pattern drawn on it and a black belt where a Calvin Klein underwear band can be seen and a top which is actually a bathing suit top but she doesn't really care that much as she also wearing a blue flannel. She had her nails redone a few hours ago so they are short and black. 

"Slutty." Kol answers. 

"Its just my style. I wear this kind of shit because I always wore dresses that covered everything up and I'm proud of my body. I've got abs." Florence points at the faint abs on her stomach with a smile. "And I've got great tits so I can attract all the girls, I'm also coming out as fully gay by the way. pussay for life." 

Klaus smiles, "Proud of you Flo." 

"Thanks Nik." Florence smiles softly. 

"God, I never realised how much you two looked alike. Even tho there's a three difference with how you look but you are twins." The female twin rolls her eyes at her younger brother. 

"Yes Kol we are twins, we looked a lot alike growing up did we not?" Then the door opens and Rebekah enters, dragging her feet and looking messy. 

"Well, well there's our girl." Kol smiles, getting up from his seat. Florence gasps, throwing her arms out. "Bitch please, you may dress like a slut but your more of a guy then Bekah will ever be."

"Fine whatever." Florence rolls her eyes, Kol stops Rebekah from walking down the steps. 

"Get out of my way Kol." Rebekah hisses.

"Out all night. What a scandal. I trust you did better then that commoner. Matt, was it?" 

"If you don't shut your mouth the next to come out of it is your teeth." Klaus and Florence smile, looking over at the two. 

"Dont start you two." Rebekah rolls her eyes. 

"We didn't say anything." Florence chuckles, playing with her moon necklace that matches Klaus'. 

"I'm bored." Kol plops back down into his seat, "Our sister is a strumpet. But at least she's having fun. What about you Flo, are you having fun with any girls?" 

"Wasn't it like 2 weeks ago you slept with Katerina." Klaus chuckles, looking at Florence. She kicks him. "Ow." 

"I need entertainment." Kol sighs. 

"What are you waiting for? Have at it." Klaus shrugs. 

"Its no fun to go alone. Join me, Nik." The younger brother looks at the twin, "Its the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart. Flo?" 

"I'm in. But I'm not going to a strip club because that would be cheating." Florence stands up making Klaus look at her. "What?"

"You moved." He mumbles. 

"Stop being a asswipe and get up, we're gonna go have some fun." Klaus rolls his eyes before sighing. 

"Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink with Kol trying to murder Rebekah's date." The male twin looks at Rebekah who rolls her eyes. 

"Yes go, this house has enough men rolling around it." Rebekah smiles, Florence turns too look at her, "Like Kol said. Your not a girly girl." She just rolls her eyes.